No announcement yet.

Thoughts of suicide.... and alot of depression going on in my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poutine turned out to be better than I thought.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Gal you bout done yet........

Bout to make u commit suicide irl.

anyways my confidence in dark is back fucked dice up good so allow self esteem 2 go sky rocket ups. Dun vs me in elim unless u wanna get str8 raped hard too.
      TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
      2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
      TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
      TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
      cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
      Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Man up and get with the program. Whether or not you think there is life after death, consider the unexpected and inevitable to be possible. There would be no recovery if you turned out to be wrong. Period.

That, or.. you're just an animal. Life has a 100% mortality rate, which makes fatality our fate. We live, reproduce, and die. Nothing more said and done. Your loss will mean absolutely nothing to the world around you (and to those closer to you, they'll move on sooner or later).

Of these two paragraphs, which do you prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
          only cowards commit suicide, real men go out in style
          According to Camus you're incorrect. The famous Frenchman would have called you a pussy for waiting it out and told you that suicide is the only true freedom that a modern individual can attain. I believe his most famous quote is something along the lines of suicide being the only true fundamental question about existence.

In other words, we'll never know why we are here or what purpose man has within the cosmos, if any. Likewise, it's unlikely that we'll ever be clear on how humanity came to be, well...human. We cannot guess where we fit because we can barely comprehend beyond our own individual consciousness and all of the other forces that bombard us with differentiated messages, our understanding of the world being responses for Pavlovian conditioning enacted by structures larger than the individual which challenge our perceptions of emotion, pleasure, love, reason, etc. With that in mind, the only true freedom and control man has in life is to choose when and where to end his own existence despite, or perhaps to phrase it more harshly, in the face of all the oppositional forces that favor survival to continue the existence of their institutions. Every institution needs able bodies to operate and suicide is a form of biting the hand that feeds these larger superstructures. Faced with the absurdity of existence (a term he coined), man has to endure a daunting amount of bullshit. Where that bullshit comes from, no one can say, but it can be remarked that most of it is out of our control. We do not control promotions or worldly states of affairs (unless your name is Barack Obama). We have no say in the mortality of others. Bad things happen; good things happen. Order hardly exists as much as happenstance. Some would say that we can't even fathom the depths of our own states of being/emotions, much less garner control over them. At any moment a meteor could strike the Earth and end all life without the Universe batting an eye. Someday our Sun will engulf everything.

All of this will happen whether we will it or do our best to oppose it and some things that we absolutely need to happen will fall short of materializing when we need them. I'm being long-winded, but what I'm trying to get at is: life will always surprise us whether we'd like it to or not. These forces have control, we do not.

Just the same, every one of us will eventually die. No one knows for sure what lies beyond that, but one of the baldfaced truths about being alive is that the ride comes to an end at some point whether you're prepared or not. Suicide offers the chance to have some stability. Instead of allowing one's self to be at the mercy of forces that cannot be controlled, life becomes corralled. It comes to be at the mercy of the individual and is totally under the thumb of the individual's impulses. To kill one's self is to make life one's bitch.

Not saying that's my opinion, and Camus died in a car accident before he could back his opinion up, but there it is. In the minds of some, suicide is not cowardice, but the ultimate form of empowerment.

Sorry for threadjacking, I just wanted to type something long and convoluted after my week of justified bannination (Hi Stargazer!).

edit: And I'm particularly proud that this is post #7500. Good round number for the most depressing thing I think I've written on these forums. Well, except for my lame excuses to try and save my neck in mafia.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

existentialism keeps me up at night

a lot

and them i'm tired

of being so tired

and of simply being
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

rofl u all are real cute. writing books and stuff 2 me.
              TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
              Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

Comment

Suiciding and going out with style are the same thing. If you take your life due to some institution you are infact not using your power but are a victim. Camus was a depressed guy and in his time it was fashionable to fight against the system.
                Ara / AraGee / Death
                SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                ----------------------------------------------

Comment

ok since this topic was clearly for jokes now people r "SERIOUS BIZ" so i'll allow this hilarious topic 2 continue.
                  TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                    damn i had bw3s last night and just took a poop and i feel like i was violated by a pineapple.
                    blazin' or you are a wimp

(not really that shit will make even my asshole bleed)
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                      only cowards commit suicide, real men go out in style
                      4chan.
                      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

sometimes I cant tell whether these forums are a medium for random parody of human behaviour, or people really are this gay.
                        sigpic

Comment

Celibrate
                          XXX is overrated.

Comment

Winston Churchill once said, "If you are going through hell, keep going".
                            Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X