Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone dropped out of college then came back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone dropped out of college then came back?

my situation is...i have about 60-70 college credits before i dropped out, and i took about 2 years off...the college foundation has been raping me with letters how i gotta pay back like 10 grand back, and as much as id love to, i cant cus i dont have a job as good as i want...

now, im trying to go back and get my business degree, i think i have about 3 semesters, 4 at most, but i have a problem...

since i havent paid a cent back towards my debt, my question is...

is it possible to still apply for loans, and get credit and such to be able to live on campus, which costs roughly about 6 grand a semester
    have any of you been in my shoes, have you gone back to school successfully, or what?
    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

No. Pay back your loans before you try to apply for more you fucking deadbeat.

Might want to change your avatar from rolls royce to kia while you're at it too.

Comment

*FIX'D

IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
      yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
      Originally posted by tone
      no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

Originally posted by spoiled View Post
        No. Pay back your loans before you try to apply for more you fucking deadbeat.

Might want to change your avatar from rolls royce to kia while you're at it too.
        lol
        IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
        yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
        Originally posted by tone
        no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

usually as long as you have any sort of legit reason you can postpone all prior student loans. read: decent reason to postpone student loans. it happened to me.

i had nearly finished school but got offered and accepted a job. i paid my loans for 3 years but then got laid off. i stopped paying and went back to school to finish. i took out additional loans to help.

there was no problem at all getting additional loans or postponing/restarting payments.

that is the best help i can give you. if your reasons were at all unfounded, you might have quite a bit more work in front of you than i had.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

the_paul will come back soon
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
              the_paul will come back soon
              Why did I not see this coming when I opened this thread
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
              X