Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random thoughts III (the return of the flea infested kitty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random thoughts III (the return of the flea infested kitty)

Dude, this fattie at work constantly complains to us how his work's so interesting that he forgot to eat 2 meals and has lost a few kilos again.

Dude, if he kept on losing so much weight cause his work's interesting, why is he still such a fattie? :fear:
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

After traumatized by the fleas right after I had moved into my newly bought old house, the first thing jumping into my mind after I spot a cute puppy or a cuddly little kitty is: stay away from me, you massive fleas carrier!
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Sometimes I take a walk after lunch in one of the parks near Sydney CBD. After a stressful morning, before the long afternoon, I see some ducks lazing around, quacking a little, resting on the lawn near the beautiful harbour, baking in the sun. All I could think of is: damn you food, jump into my fry pans now!

Why or why, all my food has a less stressful life than I do!
      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Comment

Yeah... being on top of the food chain is *so* stressful. :\

Comment

I read that mind control sex slave victims often identify themselves as being cats.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
              Dude, this fattie at work constantly complains to us how his work's so interesting that he forgot to eat 2 meals and has lost a few kilos again.

Dude, if he kept on losing so much weight cause his work's interesting, why is he still such a fattie? :fear:
              probably cause he normally has 2 meals instead of a lunch like most ppl :turned:

reminds me when i had the unpleasure to work with an idiotic fat girl who always whined about her weight and her latest diet the doctor recommended for her and how she was failing it - because she bought 2 massive cream buns and ate them both --- i mean wtf ! you're morbidly obese , listen to your doctor and if you choose not to well dont whine about not being able to lose weight when you dont exercise and eat cream buns, it's fucking annoying :annoyed:
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

wtf is a cream bun? like a twinkie or an ice cream sandwich?
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  wtf is a cream bun? like a twinkie or an ice cream sandwich?
                  Girl if it's alright,
                  100%.

Comment

Thats a cinnamon bun

Fucking euros

Comment

no, it's called a fat faggot treat with hot cum
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

telcat my views on your existence range from "science should be studying how this abortion was able to survive outside the womb" to "please, please let me ejaculate on those titties just once before i die"
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post

I'm guessing that's because he lost weight from losing fluids. He didn't actually burn body fat. And, even worse, by not eating, his own body actually consumed lean body mass -- which is what is desired if one wants to burn fat because lean body mass affects metabolism.

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                          probably cause he normally has 2 meals instead of a lunch like most ppl :turned:

reminds me when i had the unpleasure to work with an idiotic fat girl who always whined about her weight and her latest diet the doctor recommended for her and how she was failing it - because she bought 2 massive cream buns and ate them both --- i mean wtf ! you're morbidly obese , listen to your doctor and if you choose not to well dont whine about not being able to lose weight when you dont exercise and eat cream buns, it's fucking annoying :annoyed:
                          Maybe the diet wasn't practical for her?

Would you get mad or annoyed if your goal was to stay up for as many hours as possible to get more work done, but instead you dosed off at some point because your body shut off?

For people who become obese, they have fat cells that trigger hunger because the cells are desiring to get replenished. It's like the fat cell calls the stomach every 5 seconds, "Yos bitch! You got my stash yet?"

So, it's not practical to believe that someone is going to suddenly switch from unhealthy eating to healthy eating. Today's foods are just packed with calories. Could you eat 5 apples in one sitting? Nope. But, I bet you could eat a bag of king size M&M's. That's about the same calories. The key is volume.

All in all, it's like a vampire's thirst for blood. The hunger always wins. It's a fight that needs to be met with strategy and tactics. Keeping the stomach busy with foods high in volume but low in calorie while staying within a daily calorie intake is key to overcoming the hunger. The problem is we live in a society where the calorie packed foods are more accessible and cheaper.

Try to have some sympathy for these people. They need it more than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigron-X View Post
                            I'm guessing that's because he lost weight from losing fluids. He didn't actually burn body fat. And, even worse, by not eating, his own body actually consumed lean body mass -- which is what is desired if one wants to burn fat because lean body mass affects metabolism.

Maybe the diet wasn't practical for her?

Would you get mad or annoyed if your goal was to stay up for as many hours as possible to get more work done, but instead you dosed off at some point because your body shut off?

For people who become obese, they have fat cells that trigger hunger because the cells are desiring to get replenished. It's like the fat cell calls the stomach every 5 seconds, "Yos bitch! You got my stash yet?"

So, it's not practical to believe that someone is going to suddenly switch from unhealthy eating to healthy eating. Today's foods are just packed with calories. Could you eat 5 apples in one sitting? Nope. But, I bet you could eat a bag of king size M&M's. That's about the same calories. The key is volume.

All in all, it's like a vampire's thirst for blood. The hunger always wins. It's a fight that needs to be met with strategy and tactics. Keeping the stomach busy with foods high in volume but low in calorie while staying within a daily calorie intake is key to overcoming the hunger. The problem is we live in a society where the calorie packed foods are more accessible and cheaper.

Try to have some sympathy for these people. They need it more than you think.
                            well maybe you should go tell that to the doctor and the nutritionist that recommended her diet since clearly you know of some cream bun diet that is perfect for her ...

quite frankly i find your post bit preachy with a know it all attitude...mind you i probably come across like that when i dont mean too. But i'm talking about an individual and you generalise it saying why fat ppl get hungry and absolving them from a lot of the personal responicibilty they should take for being 2x their recommended bodyweight saying we should have more sympathy for them ? the world is increasingly obese , perhaps less sympathy and more education and action is needed ...

but that is not what i was talking about and if you had to work with this woman i'm sure you'd see it differently

p.s. cream buns
                            In my world,
                            I am King

sigpic

Comment

My wife is a dietitian so I have to hear this shit all the time, even though most of the time I ignore her and eat whatever I want because she wants me to eat turkey bacon and ground turkey and shit which I pretty much refuse to do healthiness be damned.

Apparently its better to eat like 10 small meals instead of three large meals because your body can process smaller doses of food better, and eating slowly is the key because it takes like 15-20 minutes for your stomach to tell your brain that its full so when you eat three big macs in 10 minutes you get overfull and have tons of unnecessary calories and shit. Also counting calories doesn't work because most people are out of shape, the more muscle you have the more calories they burn in order to be fed, so lets say after working out for a year your muscles naturally burn like twice the calories or more than they did beforehand. So working out is a better diet than trying to eat less which never works.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X