Internet Explorer is Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Explorer is Back

After firefox and chrome came out I doubt anyone used IE. But now IE 9 beta is out and its amazing. Its actually faster than chrome and more appealing to the eye.

first take this test with your current browser:

http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Pe...g/Default.html

now download IE9 beta from here:

http://www.beautyoftheweb.com/

now retake the test, IE9 makes more use of your graphics card!!

k done sounding like an infomercial, sukdik2 if cud
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Yeah and Windows vista is the best operating system ever, we pull people into tents and show them how it holds their pictures.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      Yeah and Windows vista is the best operating system ever, we pull people into tents and show them how it holds their pictures.
      Yeah vista was a huge let down, but they made it up with windows 7. Microsoft finally has the right idea tho. My friend showed me this and i was really skeptical but i tried it and so far its worked better than firefox or chrome. Not to mention its just the beta, so imagine when it actually comes out.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

chrome does hardware acceleration too

you just have to use a command param on the dev version to enable it, for the time being

i will never, ever, in a billion years touch ie again

piece of utter shit
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

LOL i was thinking the same thing until my friend forced me....if you try it you wont turn back to chrome guaranteed

Comment

This would be cool if it weren't obviously done by Microsoft. It was made to show off what IE9 can do, so obviously its gonna make the other browsers look inferior.

I won't deny that IE9 is a big step in the right direction, though. I just wouldn't use a test with clear Microsoft propaganda in it to be the judge of that.

http://www.acidtests.org/
            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

I wouldn't mind testing it out, but currently my laptop still runs XP so no go for me. : |
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

http://www.webmonkey.com/2010/03/int...still-lacking/

Was about to talk about its lack of availability for XP which I don't have.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                  I won't deny that IE9 is a big step in the right direction, though. I just wouldn't use a test with clear Microsoft propaganda in it to be the judge of that.

http://www.acidtests.org/

yea its definetly propaganda to make it look better and i was thinking the same thing, but it still doesnt change the fact that its better than chrome/firefox even in its beta version

and true it wont work for xp users, which makes sense since they want people to upgrade to windows 7

Comment

They want people to spend money on their products who 99% of the population has no clue as to why its supposed to be better.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You can say that about most things
                      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

tried it, seems too candied; as does chrome.

also eats more cpu than firefox and lacks add-ons that make firefox superior.

i have nothin against microsoft, but they are far behind on the whole internet browser thing
                        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                        Originally posted by kthx
                        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                          tried it, seems too candied; as does chrome.

also eats more cpu than firefox and lacks add-ons that make firefox superior.
                          ???? you must have a shitty processor then...... :P

allow urself 2 get a intel core 2010 processor such as i3,i5, or i7.
                          TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                          2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                          TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                          TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                          cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                          Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

vista was not originally planned to be released, it's just when ballmer took over he wanted an OS release to coincide so he pushed out the progress they had made on 7

longhorn is and has always been 7
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/inter...e_skin;content
                              TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                              2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                              TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                              TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                              cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                              Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X