Almost ten years later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost ten years later

You really think small fires can make a building fall down like this?

no, because it wasn't small fires that caused it's collapse.
    http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Comment

That site has some good points, and a lot of hearsay, I try to stay away from that because there are a bunch of firemen who say they heard explosions but that should not convince anyone. It looks like they are taking some time to set up cables to "pull" building 6, but they were able to set up cranes and attach cables to a building on fire during 9/11 while 300 firefighters just died and "pull" it in 4 hours?

Geraldo says NAH SON.

Comment

Comment

take (at a minimum) college level material science, mechanical design, and deformable bodies courses before you take anyone at their word about the world trade center

that is all
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

no wonder the eyewitnesses remain silent, who would fuck with hulkomania

Comment

bbw wtc

wtc edition jenga!!!!!1

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

in the video:

man accused of raping wife.

"honey no"
                  "babe i'm doing it"
                  "well ok"
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

paradise with another epic post

Comment

plan A: American economic assassins try to go in and persuade Iraqi leaders to give up their countries resources (oil)

they are denied.

plan B: send in Jackals to assassinate their leader in order for the next leader in line to obey under fear of the same fate

security too tight, jackals fail to kill.

plan C: go to War.

but how do we go to war?

cause a terrorist attack orchestrated by your own government, smear the reputation of the opposing forces, and invade their territory through the excuse of War.

cease their land, create war camps, expands the government, take over resources.

end of story.
                      Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

obama still hasn't revealed his birth certificate !!!!!!!111111

WHAT IS HE HIDING???
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

One
                          Big
                          Ass
                          Mistake
                          America!
                          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                          TelCat> i dont

Comment

How do you cease someone's land? Is that similar to a cease and desist?

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                            One
                            Big
                            Ass
                            Mistake
                            America!
                            +1
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Who gives a shit about whether or not the buildings had explosives or not? It's fucking irrelevant
                              What matters is what has transpired since, and it's pretty obvious that 9/11 has shoehorned a shit load of oppressive legislation that goes against basic human freedoms.
                              9/11 instantly changed (most) people's psyche from "I am a citizen willing to defend my freedoms" to "The government knows best and if I question anything the government does I am unpatriotic, or maybe even a terrorist".
                              100 year ago people would never have fallen for such blatant manipulation, especially in regards to their own freedoms. But alas, we live amongst the Coca-Cola generations, where the fucking baby-boomers are the "elders" and have been raised on materialism, pop-culture and civil obedience.
                              Also of note is the fact that the post-9/11 U.S has broken every major international humanitarian treaty.

Lastly:
                              http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...ht=backscatter
                              scroll down and read my post from nearly 2 years ago. Then, if you are American, go read the paper.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X