Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, was drunk
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
      Sorry, was drunk
      That's okay, bubby, you're right. This place is dying (long dead) and you need a change of scenery.

Comment

fuck you cockney cunt licking dickgabfuck

go listen to some music and then tell me how bad my tastes are
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Melufa View Post
          That's okay, bubby, you're right. This place is dying (long dead) and you need a change of scenery.
          hey i am done with finals next week we should get drunk in fayetteville, apparently that is the only cool place in arkansas
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
            I HAVE AN IDEA. IT IS A GOOD IDEA. IT MIGHT NOT WORK IN PRACTICE, BUT IT IS A GOOD IDEA.

We have a community. It is a community that will and is decreas(e/ing) in numbers due to the fact that the game is dieing. This is no World of Warcraft. THEREFORE WE NEED TO FIND A NEW GAME. Not football. But an internet game. If ew all found an internet game AND MIGRATED EN MASSE (French) THEN THE COMMUNITY MAY REMAIN INTACT INSTEAD OF SLOWLY DIEING and people's dreams would live on. I don't know what that game this is. BUT IF WE ALL MOVED TOGETHER we would find it.

WE WILL FIND THE PROMISED LAND

if only we had done this 5 years ago, maybe those pallies shmucks would have stayed on forums

I think we should make a subforum dedicated to WWII and pretend to be real trench warriors
            Originally posted by paradise!
            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
            1:Reaver> HALP
            1:Reaver> HELELP
            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
              idedicated to WWII and pretend to be real trench warriors
              after the six hours of military history class i took this semester and all the papers i have written i just wanted to be like fsjlgsfgjhsdfgjhsd but due to having to write like three papers in the last week i havent smoked weed in awhile, today i did, so instead i giggled. i would say that all in all, it was a very salubrious experience.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                hey i am done with finals next week we should get drunk in fayetteville, apparently that is the only cool place in arkansas
                Little Rock's pretty tight, too.

Comment

Working...
                X