X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason View Post
    the 5th season of the wire can wait
    wiser words have never been spoken
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey View Post
      But yeah thats a great show! For once, no super-smart-strong zombies, just ... zombie!

Yah. If you noticed that up til now, nobody has really been shown being eaten (not bitten). They're really focusing on the human aspect of an ongoing apocalypse and a human reaction to being cornered by disaster; not the brutality, gore, and action-packed gun slinging that we might see in another zombie movie/game. A formula for success, imo.

Comment

uh they showed that horse getting eaten to shit. They showed them eating the people in episode 4 at the end.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman View Post
          uh they showed that horse getting eaten to shit. They showed them eating the people in episode 4 at the end.
          Oh yah. But it's still just a horse. And the end of that other episode, they weren't really being eaten but just... bitten. They didn't show that wife beater being eaten- I don't think. And it's still a horse. They eat horses many places all around the world. In fact, that's one of the only things I disagreed with the show: Eating animals. They might as well have started busting out with ketchup and tabasco sauce.

Comment

I just want to know how that horse was able to survive for that long. It was basically a sitting duck on that ranch.

Comment

I think that it was in a pretty secluded place, and horses aren't too loud. It could one zombie for a long time, maybe even 2 or 3.

Good question though. And i think a horse would beat the shit outta a few zombies before it got taken.

Comment

Haha. You got me thinking about that now.

Now I'm beginning to believe that the horse was able kill several zombies on its own only in small doses. He was basically the best zombie killer. When he was brought into the city, the horse was probably like "HELL YEAH. TIME TO STAMPEDE ON SOME ZOMBIES!". Then the cop unbalanced the horse and caused it to fall. The horse was all like "WHAT THE FUCK BRO!? HOW CAN I FIGHT THESE FUCKERS ON MY BACK?! OH SHIT!! NOOOOOOOO!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!"

Comment

But I digress.

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                    Haha. You got me thinking about that now.

Now I'm beginning to believe that the horse was able kill several zombies on its own only in small doses. He was basically the best zombie killer. When he was brought into the city, the horse was probably like "HELL YEAH. TIME TO STAMPEDE ON SOME ZOMBIES!". Then the cop unbalanced the horse and caused it to fall. The horse was all like "WHAT THE FUCK BRO!? HOW CAN I FIGHT THESE FUCKERS ON MY BACK?! OH SHIT!! NOOOOOOOO!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!"
                    sounds about right from my perspective.

Comment

i need a picture of a horse kicking a zombies ass!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yea, I liked this season. Wont spoil the ending though its quite dramatic. :turned:
                            (Children)>hunted for life
                            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

I thought the ending was kind of a let down. Ya, i get the whole thing with destroying everything, but i wasn't convinced. When they got there they had little gas and no food, so now what? They have little gas and no food still. But at least they got drunk and had some food.

Ah well, needed more zombies and less emo crap. People die in a zombie apocalypse.

Final episode gets a 6/10 and the season gets a 9.5.

Comment

but wut did he wizzper?

WUT?
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                                X