Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is the thread where pascone has a self realization

y u join dice chat but not pandora? too much pain in ur life? fgt

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES lROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES ROFL CRES

Comment

This is the thread where money shows he is still a fucking idiot
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

pascone > you

Oh and <3 TIKKI!
          http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

lol galleleo, you still blaming facebook for jacking your face up and cutting your gorgeous hair? yea cuz that happens to everyone when fb re-sizes.... f

Comment

LOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLll:wub:
              5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
              5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
              5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
              5:Melanoma> aight cool
              5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
              5:Oops> what?
              5:Melanoma> ye
              5:Oops> you serious?
              5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
              5:Melanoma> fu
              5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
              5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Your sig is funny
                Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                  your gorgeous hair
                  Guess Xog now has a friend on this forum. Took you long enough to come out of the closet.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Comment

thanks vys thats why i post retarded posts so ppl c my sig
                      5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                      5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                      5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                      5:Melanoma> aight cool
                      5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                      5:Oops> what?
                      5:Melanoma> ye
                      5:Oops> you serious?
                      5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                      5:Melanoma> fu
                      5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                      5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Oops being an attention whore!!!! :P
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

this topic

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

1 2 this on?

hahaaaaa sir spider hit me with that triple hhhhhhhh
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                            X