post quirky things you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post quirky things you do

when i have a suicidal thought or think about something i don't want to think about anymore, i shake my head really hard to make it go away

it works about half the time
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

when i'm drunk i like to pee from the side of the toilet

i can't fall asleep unless i hold or touch one of the columns of my bed

when i'm the passenger in a car, i like to pretend i have a giant invisible hand and i pick trees and shit up and throw them all over the place. everyone knows i'm controlling it because it only happens when i'm around, but no one can do anything about it because i'll fuck them up. i don't generally use it for anything bad, mostly just picking up a lot of trees and throwing them around. this has been going on for about 5 years
    Last edited by Ilya; 12-09-2010, 10:23 PM.
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i sleep with 1 foot off the bed.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I turn off a lot of buttons when I go through the airport's security check
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

i fight people at the train station
          sigpic

Comment

I talk/yell at myself in the car when I am driving alone and I need to stay awake
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

i end all of my incredibly important tw forum posts with a hyphen and my name even though it says my name at the top of all of my posts and it even has an avatar with my picture and i have a signature too but i want to keep the formality going so everyone knows how important i am, how important my ideas are, and dog gone it people like me.

-Vatican Assassin (VA)

Comment

i keep a mental map of the location of all chevrolet suburbans when i drive, they frequently appear in packs to cut me off without using a blinker, or pull out of a mcdonalds (probably after spending 30mins at the drive-thru ordering 50 burgers for their fuck kids) 100ft in front of me, running through red lights or turning lanes, etc

i hate them more than anything, it's like driving them literally makes one stupid.
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

thats hilarious Jerome, I have the same fucking problem with Morano's it seems like buying one stops a person from being able to press his accelerator past 50 mph on the freeway and 20 mph on a side street.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I spend most of my free time reading novels and trying to write my own.

Not wildly successful yet
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

i wear lounge pants with no boxers whenever I do laundry in my building with hopes that some neglected milf will be down there, catch a glimpse of my dangle through the pants, and demand to have me then and there, starting a passionate and secret love affair that ends with her introducing me to her circle of mature, hormone-crazed, yet still physically attractive women who shower me with gifts and sexual favors.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        i keep a mental map of the location of all chevrolet suburbans when i drive, they frequently appear in packs to cut me off without using a blinker, or pull out of a mcdonalds (probably after spending 30mins at the drive-thru ordering 50 burgers for their fuck kids) 100ft in front of me, running through red lights or turning lanes, etc

i hate them more than anything, it's like driving them literally makes one stupid.
                        My buddy and I used to go Suburban Swervin just to fuck with people

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                          My buddy and I used to go Suburban Swervin just to fuck with people
                          fuck off irl
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                            starting a passionate and secret love affair that ends with her introducing me to her circle of mature, hormone-crazed, yet still physically attractive women who shower me with gifts and sexual favors.
                            get the fuck out of my head
                            sigpic

Comment

i can't stand to have a television's volume at anything other than even numbers, except for even numbers ending in 4 or 6. in that case, i have to go with the odd 5.

so for example:

20, 22, 25, 28, and 30 are all acceptable, whereas 21, 23, 24, 26, 27, and 29 are not.

there are a whole shit ton of other ocd things i do in relation to numbers, but i could go on forever and i think most people in this community who sort of know me already know i'm a crazy bastard so i don't feel the need to illustrate my insanity any further.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X