tattoos? Yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoos? Yay or nay?

What does the tw population think of getting tattoos?

I was contemplating getting a tattoo on my right tit. Like a large one going from shoulder to pec. Its not a phaggot tattoo that can be seen by everyone cuz it wont be visible unless I am nekid from waist up.

Biches see the tattoo at the beach and they be all up on me?
    - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

I got a pretty nice body atm (6'2 ~200 lbs). But with old age, them pecs gonna become saggy and the shoulder will become a tennis ball from a cannon ball. Do it or not tw?
    - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Can't you remove tatoos now? I don't personally have any, but if it's not visible (effecting any job opportunities) then why not? By the time your old enough to have your boobs saggin, they'll be able to laser it right off I'm sure.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

do it you pussy

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
          do it you pussy
          You are what you eat B)

Comment

either stay clean or get marked up like weezy f baby, there is no middle ground
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Yay. and intradernal's $
              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
              Your friend,
              ​​Papi
              ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by cash.MONay View Post
                Its not a phaggot tattoo that can be seen by everyone cuz it wont be visible unless I am nekid from waist up.

I believe when you write like that, you are obligated to have several tattoos. You might want to try barbed wire circling your bicep. I hear those make you look cool.

llater,
                Tony

Comment

Originally posted by brookus View Post
                  I believe when you write like that, you are obligated to have several tattoos. You might want to try barbed wire circling your bicep. I hear those make you look cool.

llater,
                  Tony
                  I believe when you write like that, you are bound to be a virgin. You might want to try FleshLight didlos. I hear those satisfy your kind.

Check and Mate?

Comment

I'm not a fan of tattoos because they usually look like shit after 10 years
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                      I'm not a fan of tattoos because they usually look like shit after 10 seconds
                      fixed
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

tattoos are graffiti on god's handiwork
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Wait, I guess the real question you need to ask yourself....Warbird or Javelin tatoo?

We'll vote based off of your decision.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

javs are women ships

-nt-
                            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by cash.MONay View Post
                              Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                              javs are women ships
                              I think Ilya just answered your question cash...

Comment

Working...
                              X