trench wars pubbers take on politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trench wars pubbers take on politics

the count> u ppl think the taliban is going to get pakistan's nukes?
    Team Venture> republicans: "we gotz mandatez!". BUT when its time to suck corporate interests its: "we dont vote by public opinion polls!!!"
    Team Venture> and thats why republicans are assholes
    the count> yeah they were all about cutting 'pork barrel' spending before the election
    the count> now baynor dont have shit to say about it
    the count> they are like, we will cut 50k here and 30k there, make some dumbshit teachers lose their jobs
    the count> but the 500 billion a year in worthless no-bid corporate favor military contracts
    the count> pff. well they have to stay

discuss! pretty please?
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Still better than reading your excuses for trying to get me banned, and more legible for that matter.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

hey dude, how was your holiday? wasn't this the kid's first christmas?

i got to see my niece for the first time on christmas. she's only a few months old. so goddamn adorable it's beyond words.

man, could i have made that sound any more gay?
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
        man, could i have made that sound any more gay?

You could have brought up rainbows and unicorns like you did in another thread....

Pubbers are so cute when they don't realize that Democans are just as against the public as Republicrats. They just love their welfare checks too much to consider just how similar all of those elitist fucks are.

/public assistance check, pardon me; because we don't want people to feel like they're suckling at the teat on the underside of society anymore by saying welfare anymore.
        Fuck it.

Comment

Politics is only the theater. There are more powerful interests at the heart. Always has been, always will be. As my buddy below says, "It's a big fucking club and you're not in it."

You are only as valuable as the system you help perpetuate. Your life is a profit margin. You are not an "I" you're a small piece of a demographic. You are not in control.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

+1
            Fuck it.

Comment

2:Pearl Jam> I'd do Left_eye. IN THE BUTT. He's a girl, right?
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
              X