comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comedians

So I was thinking lately that I'd like to expand my music library to include some comedy. Recommend me some comedians to check out (preferably ones with published CDs for ease of downloading).

Some of my favorites are Mitch Hedberg (rip), Kevin James, Steve Byrne, Demetri Martin and Gabriel Iglesias.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

patton oswalt, richard jeni, david cross, nick swardson, jim gaffigan, carlos mencia
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

robin williams, russell peters, george carlin!
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

This guy

Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

If you like Mitch and Demetri, try Emo Philips, Steven Wright,

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            patton oswalt, richard jeni, david cross, nick swardson, jim gaffigan, carlos mencia
            David cross?? his stand up is horrible just.. ughhh thats all it is really is bad hands down. Love richsrd jeni RIP
            sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
            I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
            tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
            im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
            i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

It saddens me to see carlos mencia included with such illustrious company. Gaffigan is one of my favorites, and Cross/Oswalt are awesome if you lookup youtube videos of them shutting down hecklers.

anyways, Carlin and Louis C.K are both great.

Classic: Bill Hicks, Eddie Murphy, Woody Allen, Richard Pryor, Steve Martin, etc... I also love Andy Kaufman, but you can't really get his routine with just audio.

Current: I suppose would be Zach Galifinakis, Chappelle, Daniel Tosh, Brian Posehn, Mike Birbiglia, Pablo Francisco...

comedians I've met: Jim Gaffigan, Stella, Bob Sagget, Brian Posehn, Nick Swardson, and (if he counts as a comedian) aries spears

Comment

Originally posted by Raver420 View Post
                David cross?? his stand up is horrible just.. ughhh thats all it is really is bad hands down. Love richsrd jeni RIP
                check out his new special, bigger and blackerer

scurvy: i threw carlos in there as a joke. i debated it because it wasnt very funny but i went ahead and did it
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

RIP mitch
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Comedy albums are great and all but I prefer comedy podcasts a lot more. In my opinion, Comedians are much more funnier in the raw format. 'Comedy Death-Ray Radio', 'Doug Loves Movies' and 'Never Not Funny' are my favorites and they've made me laugh more than any comedy album has.

However, Louis CK's and Paul F. Thompkins' albums are great.

Comment

patton oswalt, i think he has only 1, it's sooo fukin funny laffed my ass off listening to it in the car

wackety smackety doooo

Comment

all the good comedians die, or do a few movies and retire.
                        c.k Louis being one of few exceptions.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm positive I've done this so many times on this forum.

check out the podcast: Uhh Yeah Dude. So funny. 250+ 60 minute episodes. freal. hilarious.

episode 70 is a good place to start if your'e on iTunes

Comment

scurvy: i threw carlos in there as a joke. i debated it because it wasnt very funny but i went ahead and did it
                            i should have known better. I'll get back to you soon on fb, by the way. I've been uber busy.

go figure, I joined some more forums and found some serious buyers.

Comment

Bo Burnham

Comment

Working...
                              X