Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duke Nukem Forever hits stores on May 3, 2011. Hail to the king, baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the graphics look pretty bad, its obvious that they stopped updating them 4 years ago.

Otherwise it would be running the half-life engine im assuming.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I remember reading a while ago that they had canceled the project and that it was dead. I guess not.

I was half as old when i played the original LOL... well better late than never I guess. I wonder if it will come with a level editor. Making Duke Nukem maps was pretty fun back in the day. I remember I made a map of my high school and my friends and I played it. I guess doing that would be bad news these days if teachers ever found out, probably thought you were going to shoot everyone up.
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
        I remember reading a while ago that they had canceled the project and that it was dead. I guess not.

I was half as old when i played the original LOL... well better late than never I guess. I wonder if it will come with a level editor. Making Duke Nukem maps was pretty fun back in the day. I remember I made a map of my high school and my friends and I played it. I guess doing that would be bad news these days if teachers ever found out, probably thought you were going to shoot everyone up.
        youre the reason kids are so violent. good job epi.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

And now he's cutting people apart! ! !
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
          X