fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck

what the fuck i don't understand why guys fucking suck is it that hard not to cheat on your girlfirned? like if she fuckjing asks you to not cheat on her is it that hard to fucking not get your dcicke sucked by some fucking random girl in some fucking karakoe strip club bar? what a fucking whore. is it really that hard? why the fuck do you think it's ok to fucking do that you fucking douchebad. afte everything ive fucking done for you you go to your ex least week and then the first trime ive talked to you in a week you do something else when were fucking going to spend vfalentine's day together/ fucker. just because you know i lobe you and ont lweafgve you you think yout can do whatever th fuck you want with whoever thwe fuck you want including your fucking whore ex wife and the wholy apology i get is sorry that' shes just a hot piece of ass i woudlnt help it. fuck you.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

god i m so fucking dnrk
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

First to comment.

Aww Sherr It's been ages!

I am sorry life sucks. You know there are many guys in game who would treat you well, then there are others like soupero who... well ya know .

BTW, come back and talk when you aren't drunk!

Comment

im so fucking pissed thar tstupid fucker fucking hate him doubebad
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

If you're in college don't date an asian with an ex wife

actually don't date an asian at all

sorry though panda that sucks
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

whhy the fuck od guys thinkg its okt ocheat if its emanigless? juset because its a fuking stripper doesn't mean it's ok. his excuse iiss because he's in asia and things are diffrerent there that fdoesn't fucking make it ok cuz i'm ibn fucking america not aisda just cuz youure in asia doent' mean you can cheat on me
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

i knew there was are ason i was saving this vodka goddamitnt
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                what the fuck i don't understand why guys fucking suck is it that hard not to cheat on your girlfirned? like if she fuckjing asks you to not cheat on her is it that hard to fucking not get your dcicke sucked by some fucking random girl in some fucking karakoe strip club bar? what a fucking whore. is it really that hard? why the fuck do you think it's ok to fucking do that you fucking douchebad. afte everything ive fucking done for you you go to your ex least week and then the first trime ive talked to you in a week you do something else when were fucking going to spend vfalentine's day together/ fucker. just because you know i lobe you and ont lweafgve you you think yout can do whatever th fuck you want with whoever thwe fuck you want including your fucking whore ex wife and the wholy apology i get is sorry that' shes just a hot piece of ass i woudlnt help it. fuck you.
                I just wanted to quote this in case it got deleted in the morning. Mainly its because you are retarded, If I was dating you I wouldn't want to come home to some fucking retarded drunk bitch being drunk and retarded all the time and smelling like old four loko before she crawled out of bed to vomit and log onto the forums to post garbage shit to people. Maybe you should look at straightening out your life to how it was before you went to college before and stop watching Jersey Shore if you want to meet a guy who isn't a tool douchebag who will sleep around on you. But like I said that requires you straightening up your act on top of not dating guys whose second name is an adjective for instance. K. Bling, J. Wow, or M. Holla.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Did you really go to college to become a drunk skank whore.. because you used to be pretty cool and level headed before you left. Now you are literally retarded.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

kthx this 4 u

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

i fucking stopped drinking for him i turned 21 and havnt gond to hte bars at all because i spnd every firday and staurday night alking to him on gthed phgone. hed was nerouvs about me being abggtoound all those giuys so i stayed hom to rttalk to hum for a hour every gnith and he repays me by cheating on me with some skabnk in taiwan
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

thos is the first time i've been frink since ive turned 21 qand its becaude its ficking hurtts so bad that i can'tstop crying i just want it to stop
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

What hurts so fucking bad that it makes me cry and I want it to stop is having to read your shitty drunk typing by someone who is supposedly supposed to be going to college.

Get a grip, get a hold of yourself, and have some self dignity and self respect, stop treating college as if its fear and loathing in Las Vegas and just do what the smart people who go to college do and go to school instead of turning into Snooki. You are seriously about two four lokos away from being an asian snooki Panda.

Now snap the fuck out of it and stop fishing for guys in the quarter crane machine at the local two dollar pitcher friday night wet t-shirt contest bars.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

hes a fucking docgtor not some stpid college guy
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

In school to be a doctor and being a doctor are 2 different things. I went to school to be a doctor for awhile and now I'm a construction worker. Going to school doesn't mean shit.

PS he's in school to be a doctor yet he has an ex wife and is still dumb enough to rawdog some stripper in taiwan? The cards are stacked against this guy getting a medical license
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                              X