• I got this in my e-mail today

Fuck the Chinese!
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• what are you talking about, that guy sounds legit
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

• There is nothing sexier than an independent woman. Panda you are a codependent little girl. I'm sure someone with the same low self-esteem will latch onto you, but you know what they say about two dead batteries starting up a car.

Comment

• pandagirl, you can thank this chinese man for giving you a fun time while it lasted, but i think the crowning achievement of this relationship, the fruitful byproduct of his infidelity and your sadness, was this thread. i hereby nominate this entire thread for POTY. years from now you will look upon this thread and see that it was worth more than any single moment you shared with this man, and you will say 'jerome scuggs, you are a man beyond your years'. you might even fall in love with my mad-genius-like intellect, but i wouldn't hesitate for a second to cheat on you with pretty much anyone with a sideways vagina, so i wouldn't recommend it. but seriously. this thread. is a great thread.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Sad sad thread to read
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
              but you know what they say about two dead batteries starting up a car.
              What do they say? Because I googled it and couldnt find wtf you are talking about and two batteries in one car is just stupid and you are stupid for making up such a stupid analogy.
              sigpic

Comment

• Few things:
                1) You're all racist fucks. I get you guys are trying to sound 14, but really there's 1.4 billion of us Chinese and this particular guy sounds like a tool.

2) In Taiwan it is pretty much a well-known thing that they have a lot of 'karaoke' places there, which are actually de-facto strip clubs/brothels. The way it works is that you go to a club/bar/karaoke place, and then literally a LINE of beautiful people will walk up to you, and you pick and choose who you want, and then for a low price (at least for us North Americans) you can get them to do whatever you want. There's places for guys AND girls to go to, so it's pretty equal opportunity.

So the North American equivalent would be like if this guy went to a strip club/erotic massage place, paid extra for the champagne room and then got a blowjob in the champagne room/massage room which is generally pretty easy to do if you're willing to pay the money and brave the chlamydia.

3) Any guy who has a history of cheating, will inevitably cheat again. Therefore he will surely do it again if the opportunity ever presented itself. Just because he's a doctor doesn't mean anything. I know enough doctors who have questionable moral values and look out only for number one.

4) Any guy who's going around getting blows from hookers will inevitably get some STD. I hope you're prepared to get something.

5) As a Chinese person I can say without a shadow of doubt that cheating on your significant other is in no way a part of Chinese culture. I'd say that visiting strip clubs/hiring prostitutes is sort of global culture though.

6) Having a stressful job is in no way any excuse to cheat on someone. I have the same job as your guy, and I don't cheat on my girlfriend.
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

• this thread has given me a giant fucking headache

i need it to go away

this might work

Last edited by Ganon-Knight; 02-08-2011, 05:40 PM.
                  GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

• Holy fuck panda... Can i bitch slap some reality into you?

You know what is sad? Your words actually are the opposite of your actions. You claim to be a smart, mature, independant, grown up woman, when in fact you are reacting like an insecure little girl. The fact that you feel the needs to validate yourself in words to us (when we all see the opposite in you and your story) is pretty revelant imo.

The guy is a repeat offender... he cheated many times before, and the fact that you eat and believe all his bullshit excuses is ridiculous (great stories btw *clap clap clap*).

You know this whole thing should be about YOUR boundaries, and how him cheating on you made you feel.

Obviously, he went beyond your boundaries and did hurt you alot in the process...

SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TAKE HIM BACK?

Open your freaking eyes... you're just an other hot 21 y/o to suck his cock whenever he wants to. Trust me, if you dump him, there will be an other one doing the same thing as you in less than a week.
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

• Originally posted by Audrey View Post
                      Holy fuck panda... Can i bitch slap some reality into you?

You know what is sad? Your words actually are the opposite of your actions. You claim to be a smart, mature, independant, grown up woman, when in fact you are reacting like an insecure little girl. The fact that you feel the needs to validate yourself in words to us (when we all see the opposite in you and your story) is pretty revelant imo.

The guy is a repeat offender... he cheated many times before, and the fact that you eat and believe all his bullshit excuses is ridiculous (great stories btw *clap clap clap*).

You know this whole thing should be about YOUR boundaries, and how him cheating on you made you feel.

Obviously, he went beyond your boundaries and did hurt you alot in the process...

Open your freaking eyes... you're just an other hot 21 y/o to suck his cock whenever he wants to. Trust me, if you dump him, there will be an other one doing the same thing as you in less than a week.
                      Finally, I've been waiting for a womans response to this. Even though it still probably won't make her wake up.
                      'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                      'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                      'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

• Originally posted by Audrey View Post
                        Holy fuck panda... Can i bitch slap some reality into you?

+1 :up:

This thread had so many underlying levels of awesome (ad pathetic) to it. If this doesn't get thread of the year I'm going to be shocked.
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• this is pandagirl's 9/11
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• audrey has spoken
                            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

• I was going to post ages ago, but paul keeps saying everything that's on my mind before I can. So, paul somewhat has the brain of a woman. I can now say I posted something in the POTY. :gap:
                              Last edited by I.d.i.o.t.; 02-07-2011, 12:40 PM. Reason: the_paul
                              3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
                              -----
                              Domi> hello cuti-pies
                              Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
                              Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
                              -----
                              i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
                              Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
                              -----
                              Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

Comment

• paul is a pretty sensitive guy
                                4:BigKing> xD
                                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                                X