Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holla @ u later, japan

-.-
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

scary shit over there today ...
    Fuck it.

Comment

hope this didn't ruin my anime
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

it shouldn't

hopefully

else /wrists

Comment

Most of the animation jobs are outsourced to Korea anyways.
          DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
          Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
          Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
          -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

#desensitized

watching the flood of water engulf sendai, i definitely was like "wow cgi has come a long way eat your heart out michael bay"

followed immediately by the realization that those little dots on the highway running away were real people

followed immediately by rage at the like 3 dumbass cars driving towards the tsunami

followed immediately by sadness again
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

if something like this happened to a shit country like north korea or afghanistan do you think the US would pretend to care?
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

yes.
                Fuck it.

Comment

ok thanks for completing the survey

Comment

you are welcome, sir.
                    Fuck it.

Comment

some pictures of it.

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2...-japan/100022/
                      'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                      'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                      'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                        hope this didn't ruin my anime
                        !!!!!!!!!!!

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

if this was my sim city i would be resetting that shit and turning off disasters

Comment

hate tsunamis

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

some more pics, crazy!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/....../japan.quake/index.html?hpt=T1

Comment

Working...
                              X