Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kthx is military software

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...ocial-networks

The US military is developing software that will let it secretly manipulate social media sites by using fake online personas to influence internet conversations and spread pro-American propaganda.

A Californian corporation has been awarded a contract with United States Central Command (Centcom), which oversees US armed operations in the Middle East and Central Asia, to develop what is described as an "online persona management service" that will allow one US serviceman or woman to control up to 10 separate identities based all over the world.
    The Centcom contract stipulates that each fake online persona must have a convincing background, history and supporting details, and that up to 50 US-based controllers should be able to operate false identities from their workstations "without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries".
    sounds like a pretty sweet job. the company that got the contract got 2.76 million for it
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

$2.76 million?

I'll create 50 fake personas for $100 a day and troll the shit out of European people.

Why not me US govt? Why not me?
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Witty comeback not found.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i have asserted for almost a decade now that stabwound is a bot
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
        X