Clear All

• Words with Friends

It works for both Iphones and androids

challenge me if you feel like getting your butt kicked in scrabble

username: Fouladi
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

this is all i do
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

something weird happened when you challenged me Ilya, I got two of the same game, I don't see your word (even though I know you played phony) and it says its still your turn.

Arghrehgrweogherwgrehg
      sigpic

Comment

its because i played an awesome word. you might as well resign because you have no chance.

no but really, try closing the program and opening? or turn your phone off and on? words with friends is kinda weird for me (android) and combines words from different games i have going on and i usually have to close and open
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i can resign and you challenge me, if you want

Comment

matzke63
            Gun remembers.

Comment

well I did all of that, and its still messed up. Might have to resign, re-challenge me when I do
              sigpic

Comment

actually it says I can't resign, because it is indicating that it is your turn...
                sigpic

Comment

i cant resign either cause it says its your turn hahahaha

fuck. you're making my words with friends cluttered

Comment

I know what it looks like Ilya, but it was the only thing I could think of.

How was I suppose to know I would get a kickass word worth 57 points right off the bat after I send you the challenge....
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah that was pretty crazy. i was stumped for awhile and then i was like "WAIT! how about unremerge.. aw fuck.."

Comment

ACBKD

bring it
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

someone downloaded this game for me a few weeks ago, but I was too lazy to make an account and never played it. then I saw this thread so I figured I'd give it a try. add sandwichfish for an ez win

Comment

galleleo
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                            X