The End Of Online Poker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End Of Online Poker

So it seems that online poker is no more for us Americans. They were talking about this on staff chat for a few minutes, so I thought it might be worthy of its own thread since the forums are dead.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/mone...wn-by-fbi.html

fuck online poker. i lost $500 bucks to that shit a few years back and never looked back. I just don't trust it, anymore and I'm glad it pz'd out.

Comment

Come to UK, still legal here!

Comment

http://www.fbi.gov/newyork/press-rel...bling-proceeds

not sure if i should or shouldn't, but i'm gonna cash out to my mb-account in the coming days, even if that might hurt PS a lot if everyone starts cashing out at the same moment.. i guess i'll leave just a k on it to play with if i want to.. havent played much poker lately anyhow, it's bout time i cashed out anyway..

magi koz u sound like one of those fishies that i hope always come back with more cash. :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
          magi koz u sound like one of those fishies that i hope always come back with more cash. :wub:
          Yah I probably am. I lost patience for it after a while and impatience and poker don't mix. But I quit Poker all together (unless for fun or for a few bucks with my friends) so sorry. My money stays nice 'n' tidy in my pocket.

Comment

gambling is for degenerates and heathens
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
              how dare you

why I outta
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                Mad because you lose and cant beat the odds

Comment

You should be happy. They've been using bots for a long time. It's a bunch of bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                  X