Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent (ITT theoretical discussion of shitfume fallout)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent (ITT theoretical discussion of shitfume fallout)

hey guys,

I am sitting outside of my class building studying (73 degrees outside eat it), and I am currently drinking a red bull 16oz. I just smoked a cig and now I REALLY have to shit, but I'm like not close to finishing the redbull and I'm not bringing it in the bathroom with me. So I'm typing this to keep me distracted from the fact that my asshole is trying to do it's best dugtrio impersonation (or what's the unevolved form, I don't know) because I don't even like to take my backpack in the bathroom

so what is your view on the physics of bathroom stench? do you bring anything in a bathroom (if you are in a situation where you have to?) or are you like me, and will seek out someone to hold your shit for you even if you literally have urine and poop shooting from your orifices?

ps gran guererro, now is your time to shine
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

I have two sayings that fit this perfectly.

Its safe to take your items into the bathroom if

"Its got a cap or in a wrap"

Its not safe to take your items into the bathroom if

"Its out of the pack or a cap it lacks"
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

didnt mythbusters say that leaving something in the kitchen will deposit more bacteria than leaving it in the bathroom?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i don't even wash my hands

i'll fuckin grill a steak in the bathroom
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

FOR FUCK'S SAKE THE UNEVOLVED FORM OF DUGTRIO IS DIGLET

learn to poke-a-man
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

wait is this about a phobia of bacteria or having the stench of fresh feces on your possessions?

i only wash my hands after using public toilets and usually hold out on showers on my off-days to save hot water yet i've never had an illness.

as for the stench, thats whats deodorant is for, but you have to buy the pricey stuff like fcuk or diesel. have fun.

Comment

Option A)
              put a tissue inside the mouth hole of your redbull and place it on top of the counter/paper napkin dispenser (whatever works best)

Option B)
              Stop being a bitch ass pussy, chug that redbull and go shit ontop of a homeless dude
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
              X