ATTN: NY residents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: NY residents

As I somewhere down the road already mentioned, the girl & me are due for new york on june 11th until june 18th - a week.

Question: Where should we stay? It doesn't have to be a suite with king-size beds, all we're looking for a is a double bed, preferably our own shower and toilet, and clean sheets. At a low cost, of course. Now, is this possible in NY city? The girl already booked us for a week over at Carter hotel, until we found that it apparently has been voted as the dirtiest hotel in the whole of america....4 years in a row - then we decided to cancel the booking. The ratings even said you should ask for a "not-so-bad-room" :>... this almost sounds like Hemp Hotel over in Amsterdam, but HH was greater than any other hostel/hotel i've ever been in, but that's another story.

Help out two fellow europeons coming to invade your country, tell us where to stay for a cheap price, and provide us with weed!

Much obliged.

Hasta!!
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

thats real dirty bro.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

low blow

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

you mofo's better not derail my thread without providing any sort of information you hear
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

If you were coming to Houston I would help, but if I were you I would just talk to Pure_Luck who is from NY.

The carter joke was funny though.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Hey Dennis!

We stayed at Big Apple hostel last summer. It's right there in the middle, cheap for being in NY but also nice and clean. We stayed in a dorm but they probably have private rooms too! They had a common kitchen if you want to cook your own food or you can go out and eat too!

The best party is in Williamsburg!

Comment

good luck in NY and have fun. damn I'm in croatia right now, if i was in NY (my hometown) i would provide you with the weed lol, a good place to stay is carlton in manhattan http://www.carltonarms.com/ this place is a little crazy but its good price. check the site!!!

Comment

Before you pick a hotel to stay at on a budget or cheap run, make sure they are not listed here:

http://bedbugregistry.com/

So many hotels across the country are infested with bed bugs.

If you would come down to Philly we could direct you to the substance request.
                May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

i stayed at http://www.panamhotel.com/ on queens blvd the 3 times i've been to new york. free airport pick up and drop off and its only about 10 minutes from the subway and across the street from a mcdonalds for your breakfast needs! only 112 a night if you book online

decent bar and really good room service. their apple juice got me laid
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

This is a good hotel. Clean and reasonably priced. Also close to everything 1st time visitors want to see (About 3 blocks from Times Square in midtown). If you like cajun food (Spicy), check out the Delta Grille, its like 1 block away and the best food I've ever had in my life. Its right down the street from my old apartment so I know the area well if you need any help.

P.S. The neighborhood is called Hell's Kitchen, but its not bad lol

http://www.skylinehotelny.com/default.aspx?pg=home

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I heard the Marriott under the World Trade Center was nice
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

o no u didnt
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                          X