Spoof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    This thread is weird, I like it kinda. Hi Ilya.

More like "Useless Crap". T3l this is like the umpteenth post in many of thour threads in which you have to talk about obesity? You have a thing for overweight people?
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

i heard my name

hey kthx
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

A lot of interesting things are weird.

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post

More like "Useless Crap". T3l this is like the umpteenth post in many of thour threads in which you have to talk about obesity? You have a thing for overweight people?
        Nah ... this thread is useful ... in entertaining people.

As people getting bigger and bigger, my thread about overweight people are becoming more and more pertain to everyone's lives :x Plus I did not start many threads talking about obesity, I had maybe 2-3 amongst 300+ threads I have started. If you are talking about my Wonder Lady app, well, I enjoy food, so I made an app about a super hot lady going around hunting for food - that is sooo totally understandable ... right? ^_^
        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Julian Assange demands emergency anti-sleepwalking pills as bail-break cops surround embassy
          London - Fears he might accidentally sleepwalk out of Ecuador's Knightsbridge legation are preying on the bail fugitive's mind.

A 3am foray into the ambassador Ana Alban's private fridge and unexplained loss of yummy goodies have been self-diagnosed by the extradition defendant as a classic example of somnambulism nocturnal munchies.

So far the tally includes a 250gm tub of Beluga caviar, half a dozen oysters, truffle-infused spaghetti hoops and two bottles of vintage Bollinger.

A kilo box of luxury Belgian chocolates, two Harrabs cheesecakes, fifteen La Duree macaroons and the Military Attache's stash of liquorice allsorts are also believed to be in the frame.

Today Julian Assange hinted he was 'powerless' about the bizarre condition and demanded an emergency consultation with leading sleepwalking shrink Professor Einstein Flintstone.

The Royal Freak Hospital emeritus consultant is a world-class expert as well as a top naturopath and sociopath - er...osteopath!

Peers regard him as extremely well versed with the distressing syndrome which he's described in great detail in Mind Boggling News, the official journal of the Non-Aligned Head Doctors Convention.

This morning his Roller was seen parked in Hans Crescent close to the embassy building where Assange remains holed up.

By lunchtime reports that the Wikileaks ex-founder 'had seriously sleepwalked his way' into a massive diplomatic crisis were easily rubbished by Flintstone's pharmacist.

"The Prof has blamed some rogue mickey finns," Albert Pipette tweeted, "for a minor incident involving up to ten grands' worth of refrigerated goods.

"Wanna buy some homeopathetic discount Mr Blues? Absolute bargain at hundred squid a pop."
          Source: http://www.thespoof.co.uk/news/spoof...line=s1i108290
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Only Raver's posts were worth something in this thread
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

needs moar cyber tale posts with telcat
              sigpic

Comment

bloodninja'd

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Hi-tech terrorist on the train with average American ... & a zombie (umm ...)

☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

wrong, from left to right its terrorist, zombie, american.
                    sigpic

Comment

Keep going TelKitty, they are all mad because you are normal and this makes them uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                        Keep going TelKitty, they are all mad because you are normal and this makes them uncomfortable.
                        Post of the year IMHO
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X