No announcement yet.

summer plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so im gonna be camping on my way to boston. any of you guys had experience with group sex at any of these campsites?
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp View Post
      Same. How long you staying there?
      A week in September
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

42 day trip 13 countries, hoping to drive the nurburgring
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

as far as burritos go, a local chain called Anna's Taqueria is really popular. I used to go there all the time in high school and whenever I come back, I always make a trip there. It's relatively cheap (like 8 bucks). However, bring cash, as some restaurants in the chain don't accept credit cards. these restaurants are all located within cambridge and the inner city.

hope this helps?

Comment

Just went to London, England for a week a month back and been studying with only student allowance for the last year so atm I got no money to travel. Luckily I got a well paying summer job and will propably go to London again next summer or visit some other European country, maybe Germany. Apart from that I'm just gonna go to some music festival in Finland and get drunk whenever possible.
            Regency> not in for dd lol
            Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

i just got back from camping for a few days. its nice to get in 'no service' area for a bit. kayaking canoeing hiking and drinking.

indiana is still stupid for not allowing alcohol purchases on sundays.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i got my digital camera, i'm gonna make your momma do a million poses. they will be so surprised, we are so cool and thoughtful. can't wait to pork your mom, i'm gonna be the syrup she can be my waffle.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

cops, whats kolar doing?
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

it would be my honor, to be your new stepfather
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                      cops, whats kolar doing?
                      kolar is working, i am just another broke ass graduate with 20k debt. high five.

why does the forum look so bad? also is jerome still taking copious amounts of psychoactive drugs?
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

i am in milwaukee for tonight

so theres that

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i'll be lucky to make it to the beach once or twice (jersey... sigh).

might go on a few camping trips as well.

if i'm really lucky i'm hitting up amsterdam, but it's not looking good for this year.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Is that all soup? Weaksauce
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                            X