Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Dog

Super Mutt!!

I suppose this could be fake -- not well versed in photoshopping -- but it looks pretty clean.
    Fuck it.

I don't know what you are talking about, but when were we able to pop the image out like that when clicking on it? New feature of forum?
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

dogg
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

not really talking about anything -- just thought it was a neat mix of a dog if it wasn't a faked photo.... was high and internet surfing basically.

Corgi body ... Husky head. very odd.

I think the pop-out thing is new with the forum update that was done recently.
        Fuck it.

Comment

I WANT ONE
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
            I don't know what you are talking about, but when were we able to pop the image out like that when clicking on it? New feature of forum?
            woah thats awesome
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

lol ^^
              Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
              Goddess> Keith
              Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Working...
              X