Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking your socks off

this is one of the best things to do
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

FYFC

Free Your Feet Coalition
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I sleep in my socks.

I do not support your coalition.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

squeezer you fucking weirdo!
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i pretty much stay wearing socks n shoes everywhere except bed. even if i go somewhere like the beach or the pool, i'll just go barefoot until i wash/dry my feet and then back to socks and shoes

i don't know why i do that, it's just how i prefer to do it. i think i find that in general it's more convenient to be wearing closed-toed shoes with socks, and the few places where sandals, flip flops, etc would be more convenient i just go barefoot. also, i have two pairs of shoes to my name and one of them is for funerals and weddings so it's not like i even have a choice
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

only 2 pair of shoes? wtf kill me now please.
            http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

its better when someone removes your socks for you, try it
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I constantly have socks on 24/7, they are like my cotton foot condoms protecting me from the FTD's all over the ground.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i can't sleep with socks on or anything covering my feet
                  Gun remembers.

Comment

sometimes i put a sock on my weener and walk into the bedroom and ask my wife if she has seen my other sock and then i go "Oh there it is!"

Comment

pretty much agreed kthx, except for the summer when the average outside temperature is hot enough to kill most bacteria

edit: re: sleeping with socks. the only pro is if you know you're not going to be able to change the next day; when you sleep in your socks they dont feel like you're wearing, well, dirty socks.
                      Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 06-11-2011, 06:33 AM.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

you are all lunatics and should be institutionalized

the only reason to wear socks is to get them all nice and musty and tight on your feet so that then you can remove them and be all "aaahhhh yes"

Comment

hate socks. If it weren't for winter I'd probably never wear them :P
                          Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            I constantly have socks on 24/7, they are like my cotton foot condoms protecting me from the FTD's all over the ground.

Just be honest and tell us it completes your Sun Armor, senor Ginger.
                            Fuck it.

Comment

Also I wear, and sleep in wool socks about 8-9 months out of the year.

I usually change them once per week. In the summer I wear normal cotton ankle socks.

It's cold here
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X