Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am going to chicago on tuesday (attn jeenyuss, da1 etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am going to chicago on tuesday (attn jeenyuss, da1 etc)

my mother's god-daughter is graduating from northwestern on thursday so we're going to go see it (stephen colbert is the commencement speaker)

here is my list of things to do in chicago:
    -take a picture at or near every major location from the film Blues Brothers

thats really it

so da1/jeenyuss GIVE ME STATUS UPDATES because one of you is not my fb friend (you euro fuck) and the rest of you tell me what to do in chi-town. are there any badass museums? i love standing besides really awesome airplanes and jets and stuff if there is an aero museum. and of course some good restaraunts and bars and shit, but i gotta nerd out, hell, i might even go check out the site of the World Fair or whatever

oh yeah the best part? back in time for leagues baby. not that it matters, who are we playing?
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

wow colbert, wish we could of got him
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I would have gone to the commencement ceremony at BSU if Stephen Colbert had shown up there... hell maybe even for David Letterman, he is an alumni there and does have a building named after him, but no such luck. Just visited a couple of the actual graduation ceremonies.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

wow fu jerome im already in ny, writing this from my phone (which by the way fucking sucks ass) as i am sitting on my hotel room bed! I ate some godly chicken wings today. Now gtfin here to n.y. and lets party. Xog, u better read your pms or else im going to kick down your door.

Ps i cant stress enough how much it sucks to type this on my phone. Fuck you guys for not having to do it
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
          wow fu jerome im already in ny, writing this from my phone (which by the way fucking sucks ass) as i am sitting on my hotel room bed! I ate some godly chicken wings today. Now gtfin here to n.y. and lets party. Xog, u better read your pms or else im going to kick down your door.

Ps i cant stress enough how much it sucks to type this on my phone. Fuck you guys for not having to do it
          LOL sry man. I just signed on. I sent u text

Comment

literally replying to this on my iPhone

looks like I missed both da1 and jeenyuss, thread over!!!

internet de la jerome

Comment

da1 send me a postcard
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Some very nice museums. Also, the shedd aquarium was cool. If I remember right they're all in the same spot. It's a cool way to spend a couple days.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

tyvm for the weed, xog. Im looking forward to try the firecrackers!

FYI fellas, xog got stoned yesterday, and decided that he wanted cookies. His fiancee informs him that there are none, that he'd have to make them from scratch. This doesn't bother xog, but when said fiancee informs xog that all the ingredients are in a box, xog goes: "They're in a box? Fuck that then!" and immediately gives up. LOL!
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

tyvm for the weed, xog. Im looking forward to try the firecrackers!

FYI fellas, xog got stoned yesterday, and decided that he wanted cookies. His fiancee informs him that there are none, that he'd have to make them from scratch. This doesn't bother xog, but when said fiancee informs xog that all the ingredients are in a box, xog goes: "They're in a box? Fuck that then!" and immediately gives up. LOL!
                    jesus christ what i would give to get high with a funny-sounding european

wanna drive back to chicago bro? stat?

internet de la jerome

Comment

yo this all bein logged and you gonna get deported da1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

anyways

TW Convention? Vegas? Amsterdam?
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

what are xog's fiance's boobs like?
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I thought Xog was gay.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

guys arkansas is so flat I have all five bars, literally nowhere in the US do I get five bars

also very disorienting because I feel like I've been driving south for seven hours
                              Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 06-14-2011, 03:34 PM.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                              X