• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use facebook as a medium to post my poetry :|
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
      Trying to prove to others that you don't need attention is just as sad as people who try and get people's attention.
      actually i'm just pointing out the narcissistic outlet that facebook is for many people, not trying to prove anything here, but I don't start threads telling you what restaurant i had dinner at and how it tasted and what my poop looked like do I mother fucker aaaaaaaaaaaand go fuck yourself

Comment

Was it necessary to mock it? I could have just said "I don't like Facebook." Vatican decides to mock it childishly as if he hasn't been getting any attention himself. Like I said...

It's like if I just hung around pub and bitched at players flying around in ships that I don't like for the sole purpose of spiting people who like things that I don't like.

I personally don't use facebook to talk about random bullshit. I use it simply to keep in touch with people I hardly ever see any more due to theirs and my own personal time consuming life. An aspect most people forget about thanks to the retards portrayed in this thread for shits and giggles.

Not to digress from the original topic, though. Continue with the shits and giggles.
        this guy really likes facebook back off guys, no childish mockery here at the 2d spaceship forums come on now

Comment

hey guys i need some cool ideas for my next status update
          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
            actually i'm just pointing out the narcissistic outlet that facebook is for many people, not trying to prove anything here, but I don't start threads telling you what restaurant i had dinner at and how it tasted and what my poop looked like do I mother fucker aaaaaaaaaaaand go fuck yourself
            You're skilled at pointing out things and letting everybody know about it. What school did you go to to be able to point out things so skillfully?

You don't start threads about stupid shit but you do post stupid ass hypocritical replies. But I've let this get away from myself- it's not aaaaaaaaaaaall about me. So, continue telling everybody how much you hate shit just like those narcissistic facebook fucks do about restaurants they had dinner at. Better yet, remind us all again how we're posting our pointless arguments on a 2d spaceship game's public forum. It's not like that hasn't been said before.

And my phrase still stands

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
            look at me look who i'm with look where i am look how happy i am look at me look at me look at me

fuck facebook
            Trying to prove to others that you don't need attention is just as sad as people who try and get people's attention.

Comment

Working...
            X