p90x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p90x

holy fuck. i can't move! anyone try these exercise routines? You can d/l the DVDs on torrent.. a few friends of mine from another gaming forum i visit have been doing this for the past 4-6 months and have lost like 50-60 lbs. I just started tonight and I can hardly move.

ilya i highly recommend this as you can do it in your own home rather than going to a gym

Comment

I did it for a few weeks then I got arrested and got depressed and just drank beer and ate food until all the good effects were completely erased.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

It's pretty good for people that don't want to pay a gym membership or are too intimidated by those heavy machines. I've never tried it, but my friends have and I can definitely see the results. The problem is that it's all about self-motivation. With all of the success stories revolved around p90x, there are way more failures.

Comment

I did p90x 2 years ago. It's the worst 3 months of your life, but it definitely pays off. If my boy hadn't done it at the same time theres no way I'd have had the motivation to do it though.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

is this just some circuits that have been around for decades?
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I did it for a bit a while back. It's a good routine.
              'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
              'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
              'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

I like that p90x gets people excited about working out. I don't like how the program peddles its supplements and the fact that after 90 days you're sort of on your own. You can always replay it, but usually people get on it to get in shape quickly and then get back to their normal selves afterwards. I know this because almost every fucking person I know who's about to get married gets on p90x.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

p90x

I still do the ab ripper x every other day it's a great ab workout. Especially because I drink a lot lol.

Or when i'm home and I miss going to the gym or want some cardio, i'll do the Plyometrics workout (It really helped my verticle for volleyball).

Comment

I gave up on this one halfway through the intro where they basically said I'd have to buy half a gym and a few metric tons of supplements
                    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Half a gym? You can do the entire thing with one resistance band and a pull up bar if you want to and it will still do its job just fine
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

buncha meatheads
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                        X