Transformers 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers 3

And so my friends and I begin my 10 hour camp out for this movie. Why did they change it to a weednesdsy release?

Campout for Transformers 3? You worried someone is going to spoil the plot for you on the internet?

Things explode!! It's plot development!!
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

rofl first time I ever heard anyone camping out for a Michael Bay movie
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

www.fandango.com

utilize it
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

It's more about actually hanging out with friends for a few hours. I haven't seen most of these guys in months since we're all in differnet colleges. And for those people who are in the same school, I still don't get to see them due to classes taking up too much time.

I've had my tickets for a while (if you actually go to the theater and buy your tickets then, you don't get the Fandango fee they tack on top of the regular admissions price).

Comment

Whenever I want to hangout with my friends I go to a bar or out hunting or something not sitting in line to see a movie, just saying.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

where I live, most movie theaters have bars in the same shopping center

maybe try that
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Where I live our movie theaters have bars IN them but its overpriced so sorta not worth it.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

yeah well the bars IN the theaters are overpriced but in some of the malls theres also a fridays 20 feet from the theater who has $2 beers until 9pm, or a similar establishment
                  USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

camping is so weird

stop trying to be homeless it's offensive
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Yeah, I just don't really like going to movies, there I said it dist.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Going to the movies is a waste of money.

Comment

Transformers 3 is SICK
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Girl that replaced Megan Fox is hotter than Megan Fox

paul, confirm/deny
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

We go to bars as well kthx. We don't like to limit our hang out spots to just one location.

Fit, I would say yes. She's actually a model and has the accent thing going for her.

Comment

Working...
                              X