Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some points to be noticed.

Hello everyone. Allow some commentary.

1st. WTF is up with this black forum? You guys gothic now? Cant see shit here.

2nd. this oranje back from permanent ban already? (y was he banned anyways?)

3rd. no more mafia games? seems like forum is dead like the game too.

4rd. what is point of twdt? It is a lame league which does not even serve its own purpose. The "rookies" or "upcoming talent" are not even added in the weekly games. For the past few years, its always been the same faggot vets playing each week even though they are the ones complaining about the league themselves. The 100+ players in waivers list are the ones who the league is really made for. If the league is run, ensure same BS does not happen. I personally say scrap the league...its as bad as distension.

5th. This double squadding thing is pretty legit. Good points on both sides.

6th. Y this vatican assassin got his panties stuck in a bunch? Calmdownbro.

7th. TWL. This becoming a joke. Actually its been a joke for a long time. I know you top squad faggots love each other and are butt buddies but plz somehow break up these top squads. Every year its the same people in the finals. Y even host the league? Somehow ensure that not more than 3 starting lineup players are together in 1 squad or something. Rather, appoint a squad watchdog who monitors how strong a squad is becoming in each league. He can then force them to separate. Yes its fun playing with your friends but go and make new ones in different squads rather than ruining the league n game.

8th. Lasenza...is heckler for those who didnt know. Still cant believe he pretended to be a girl to get attention LOL. Must have a sad life. And y the name 'lasenza'? That is a lingerie store FFS.

9th. These new TW-guard bots. New feature which anyone hardly uses but good work nonetheless. Please use them to add another feature if possible: remove any afk players from arenas into ?go afk automatically. That means people in javduel, wbduel, baseelim, etc.

10th. Wish to say good job to whoever still plays this game now. Also wish to say good job to whoever changed pub into 1 big arena.

That is is all young padowans.
    - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Nvm the forum skin point. There is a default bulletin skin under general settings. Much better than 'darkness' which was enabled.
    - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Originally posted by cash.MONay View Post
      Hello everyone. Allow some commentary.

1st. WTF is up with this black forum? You guys gothic now? Cant see shit here.

2nd. this oranje back from permanent ban already? (y was he banned anyways?)
      2. "This oranje" is your bff "qpr" from ur squad. Yes Im unbanned from forum but still banned from like/dislike system.
      I got banned because I logged in one day and suddenly had access to staff department. Staff thought I had hacked forum. No one claims to know why/how I got access.
      Inside staffmembers tell me gran guerrero might have something to do with it, other staffmembers are still investigating his action history et cetera.

7. The longer the same people are winning the bigger the upset is going to be when AsiAns and Penetrate (Hi SS) proceed to twld final.

Comment

hey cash monay hows your shop
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

But I spent quite a bit of time on the new skin.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
            Inside staffmembers tell me gran guerrero might have something to do with it, other staffmembers are still investigating his action history et cetera.
            Lol, let me guess. Was it Ilya?
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Yes oranje I know who u are. But i still like to see some drama on the forums!

Ilya I sold the restaurant soon after the renovation. I am now continuing school and am working full time too.

Jason, I just realized the new skin is actually quite nice. My work computer was turned dim and thats why I didnt see anything properly. Good job to you too sir!

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                Lol, let me guess. Was it Ilya?
                listen i'm just doing my part
                for america
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

You're a russian spy
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

start up mafia soooooooon

turd sammich
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Think I might be ready for some mafia. Do we even have enough people still hanging around to make it worthwhile?

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

was just thinking we need a good mafia game
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                          Think I might be ready for some mafia. Do we even have enough people still hanging around to make it worthwhile?

U done, that tapatalk app $2.95....when we gonna allow free apps for forum and tw chat
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Some points to be noticed.

1. there is PUKE behind the left bottom blocks in mid-base. zenabee probably purging or something. i wouldn't normally mind but it is quite foul, like a dirty street urchin from india fucked a hooker and then stuffed her with fish carcasses until she died and then left it all in the sun for a day or so.

2. then again, that's probably exactly what happened. has anyone seen nimesh?

3. tw-guard is way less foreboding than mr arrogant 2, bring him back. who are you trying to kid?

4. fuck double squadding, triple squadding is where it's at. with roster caps of 20. or quad-squadding with roster caps of 15. howabout anyone can play for any squad and we call it ?go base

5. what is the point of subspace? shit, what is the point of living? this gun i am holding to my head has more of a purpose than my entire life.

6. i don't even know why im still typing except that i know you're still reading. i am in your head

7. CAN WE BAN THE_PAUL PLEASE? guy is about as useless as a swiss army knife.
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

swiss army knives are really useful so I'm flattered jerome, blushing irl ~.~
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                              X