X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    was just thinking we need a good mafia game
    cud
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

im down 4 sum mafia
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Is this the mafia signup thread?
        Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Away visiting family at the moment. Will start up mafia sign up thread when I'm home later. Not hosting the round though. I wanna play.

Will also look into a free forum app, Cres. If we can't find a decent one maybe we'll have to write one ourselves along with the chat app. Only thing is... it's a bit of a waste of time to put too much work into these kinds of things with the population continually dwindling. :\

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I use skyfire (internet browser app) on my phone and I post frequently on my phone for free that way

(I have an android at&t samsung captivate from the galaxy s series)
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

chat app is probably a waste of time, but playing mafia from your phone is worth it
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

These nikkas high jacked my thread! Well played tw forum.
                - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

skyfire is just an all-around mobile browser, though. you still have to zoom in/out and navigate the forums like you would on a computer. an app like tapatalk is specifically meant for forum viewing on a smaller mobile screen. it makes forums far more readable than they would be otherwise.

skyfire (or any mobile browser) works great if the particular website in question has a mobile css template and you redirect all mobile users to that version. we don't have that right now, and it's way down on the to-do list.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

are there any free apps like tapatalk for viewing forums?

is skyfire better than google? whats the best mobile browser app?

btw the barcode scanner app doesn't even work lol
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

it's personal preference, but i use dolphin browser hd.

as for free forum apps, i'm still doing some research. found one i think might do the trick, but i have to take the time to install the plugin server-side so the mobile app can do its thing with our vb database.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

just copy http://www.subspace.co

tw would love it

Comment

Meh.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X