No announcement yet.

Co-ed Bathrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ever brushed your teeth while a guy was pissing in the stall right behind you

only to find out when the person came out turned out to be a hot girl? i swear...from listening, i thoguht it was a guy

they work, my g/f goes to an all girl's school, they have co-ed bathrooms, and there's a sign you flip over when a guy goes in...so ya, it's all good, i haven't ran into any naked chicks yet
    Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
      ever brushed your teeth while a guy was pissing in the stall right behind you

only to find out when the person came out turned out to be a hot girl? i swear...from listening, i thoguht it was a guy

they work, my g/f goes to an all girl's school, they have co-ed bathrooms, and there's a sign you flip over when a guy goes in...so ya, it's all good, i haven't ran into any naked chicks yet
      Do they have a "Do Not Disturb" sign for when a guy accidently walks into the school asking for directions or something, and a gang of deprived school girls gags him and drags him off into the bathroom having their way with him unleashing their suppresed needs because they go to an all girls school? ....No? Ok.

Comment

That's somehwat contradictory. Co-ed bathrooms in an all-girls school? Right...
        -Qbe
        Trench Wars Player
        questionedone@hotmail.com
        STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

They arent convents, there are males there just not in the student body (Har har har).

To keep up with the pun, I guess that does kind of make them like convents?

Comment

They can have male visitors sometimes. And it would be a waste to build a separate men's room if it will rarely be used.

Comment

in Hong Kong, all girls schools have men's washrooms but in a huge 5 story building, maybe there'd be like 1 guy washroom in one particular wing of the school just for faculty.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

there are male visitors there often (ie ME) and any male gangs would have to have the key to get into the dorm
                Ну вот...

Comment

Of all the things you could talk about...
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

come to think about it, it's kinda nerve-racking (wracking?) to use the toilet while a hot girl's drying her hair just on the other side of that thin stall door:\
                    Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                    X