Inspiration to us all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspiration to us all

It's me adam <ER> incase all of you don't know.. anyway.. I was in baseelim the other day, and this player asked if any other amputees play this game. I didn't think anything of it, so I jokingly said "yeah I play with no arms, feet4life".. Not sure if I hurt his feelings, but, he kept talking to me.. Turns out a few months ago (he's 20 currently) he lost his index finger and the tips of all his fongers on his right hand (THE ARROW KEY HAND).. I mean, he still does everything he used to, still plays subspace.. and, you still may be like "no big deal".. but he's actually pretty good. I don't really wanna give his name, not sure if he'd want me to. HE didn't publicly talk about it, just in PM to me..

After we talked for a while, I asked him why he didnt call me an inconsiderate prick for my feet4life comment, and he said something like "I never make fun or brag to other people, because you never know what their situtation on the other end is"

Also turns out hes a real vet. I sorta think I remember him.. He played SS before SSC along time ago.. and now he's been playing to pass time inbetween surgeries..

Anyway, just thought that was a pretty elite comment, so thought I'd share..

-Adam
    Volcs> !sex
    Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
    Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX
    Volcs> !sex!sex!sex!
    Volcs> !sex on
    Volcs> !fuckyou

the problem with this kind of thread usually is that no1 replies to it...

Comment

Some dude in TW told me he was just playing SS 12+ hours everyday because he's crippled and has to use a wheelchair. I didn't believe him first but then he told me all the medical details. :x
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Re: Inspiration to us all

Originally posted by adam
        It's me adam <ER> incase all of you don't know.. anyway.. I was in baseelim the other day, and this player asked if any other amputees play this game. I didn't think anything of it, so I jokingly said "yeah I play with no arms, feet4life".. Not sure if I hurt his feelings, but, he kept talking to me.. Turns out a few months ago (he's 20 currently) he lost his index finger and the tips of all his fongers on his right hand (THE ARROW KEY HAND).. I mean, he still does everything he used to, still plays subspace.. and, you still may be like "no big deal".. but he's actually pretty good. I don't really wanna give his name, not sure if he'd want me to. HE didn't publicly talk about it, just in PM to me..

After we talked for a while, I asked him why he didnt call me an inconsiderate prick for my feet4life comment, and he said something like "I never make fun or brag to other people, because you never know what their situtation on the other end is"

Also turns out hes a real vet. I sorta think I remember him.. He played SS before SSC along time ago.. and now he's been playing to pass time inbetween surgeries..

Anyway, just thought that was a pretty elite comment, so thought I'd share..

-Adam
        Wow, that is so wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
        Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

ew.... i guess this isn't usually

Comment

Dude, thats pretty cool, GJ whoever it is if they are reading this.
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl
            toaster oven reviews

Comment

he'll be addicted again after the surgeries tho
              some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
              1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
              1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

adam

Bad thing is, he owned me. Horribly. :>

but since I have no arms, I'm blind and I wasnt trying, i guess thats ok

yeah, thats why i lost :|

-adam
                Volcs> !sex
                Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
                Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX
                Volcs> !sex!sex!sex!
                Volcs> !sex on
                Volcs> !fuckyou

Comment

and you suck, you r the reason humanity has to suffer!

fucking applebitingprick
                  some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                  1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                  1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                    Some dude in TW told me he was just playing SS 12+ hours everyday because he's crippled and has to use a wheelchair. I didn't believe him first but then he told me all the medical details. :x
                    I know a guy who has a degenerative disease, wastes away his muscles, he can only move his body by pushing his head off of a head support and can only move his arms by dragging them with his fingers but he's got a great sense of humour. Anyway, his electronic wheelchair has a top speed of 7mph, and in my IT room we have wheelie chairs!!! So he spends most of the lesson with people holding on to the back of the chair while he reaches top speed then suddenly takes a sharp right and we let go sowe go flying down the corridor. That is hardcore!
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

*waits for Lou to recruit them*
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

dear adam &lt;ER&gt;:

PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                        X