Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thread for when you meet people who eat chickfila but dont know what chickfila sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread for when you meet people who eat chickfila but dont know what chickfila sauce

is

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

I always want it on Sunday.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

what is chickfila sauce? i've never eaten at a chickfila cause only time i've ever seen a chickfila were on Sundays.

Comment

can someone explain to me what a chickfila is? living in NY deprives me of places like this and Sonics and probably a lot of other places

damn mom n' pops stores

but i hear they're opening a fucking walmart here by my house. can't wait to see the city band together and continue to ban them from the five boroughs like they have been

Comment

I'm in the south right now and I really wish chikfilla was in ny, it so gud and the waffle fries r gr8
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

canes sauce is better
            Gun remembers.

Comment

shouldn't you be shoe'ing a pnus?
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

xog there's a chickfila at nyu, though i've heard they have a limited menu. but they will have fries and chickfila sauce which is all you need.

i got some fries and 3 chickfila sauces (my stockpile was running low) for lunch. here it is

the biggest downside of chickfila is they only hire christians and indoctrinate them in this ultra-polite attitude so everyone sounds way too cheerful and constantly say "welcome to chickfila how may i serve you today!" and "it was a pleasure serving you today!"

it makes me so angry. but then i dip a waffle fry into chickfila sauce and everything is beautiful again
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                  the biggest downside of chickfila is they only hire christians and indoctrinate them in this ultra-polite attitude so everyone sounds way too cheerful and constantly say "welcome to chickfila how may i serve you today!" and "it was a pleasure serving you today!"
                  ^ this. I worked there part-time in high school and I'm pretty sure I've eaten more waffle fries than everyone in this thread combined

Comment

looks like im gonna have to hike it up to harlem for some chicfila. What's the deal with all this sunday business? Does it have some sort of special on sundays?

Comment

Originally posted by fLaReD View Post
                      canes sauce is better
                      ketchup + mayonnaise + tartar sauce
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                        ketchup + mayonnaise + tartar sauce
                        how dare you
                        Gun remembers.

Comment

They are closed on Sundays actually, one of the few businesses that is these days.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

they're closed cause its very christian and sunday is the day of rest or something silly like that

or its to increase saturday/monday traffic but i dont think that actually works

Comment

Originally posted by fLaReD View Post
                              canes sauce is better
                              i agree with this statement
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X