Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage+ Knee Surgery

WEDNESDAY - , I could walk on it fine, didn't hurt much,

soooo... woke up on thursday I couldnt walk and it was about 2 times bigger, couldn't move at all... had to pee in my empty mountain dew bottles ive been drinking in my room,

THURSDAY - went to the emergency room, they just gave me pain relief..afew x-rays and found infected fluids in my knee, slept at hospital

REBEKKA BLACK- opperation in the morning around 12, sucked it all out and did shit 2 my joints,

SATURDAY - got a day pass to watch my last lacrosse game, out on crutches with extra pain relief got really drowsy

SUNDAY - opened my knee up and it rebuilt with fluid,

MUNDAY - opened it up again and pushed it out

TUESDAY - same thing opened it up and pushed it out

WEDNESDAY - Pushed the shit out and I went home, wrapped in all this stuff, and I have to take 8 pills a day.

THURSDAY - tommorrow~

Doctor said if I was 1 day later I could have lost my leg or died, =P anyways for MaGi KoZ more pictures coming soon...
    sigpic
    [DUEL] BAT has defeated TABARNAK!!! 5-4 in duel for $35000.
    [DUEL] BAT has defeated Gripe 5-0 in duel for $2000.
    [DUEL] BAT has defeated H.M.S. Stargazer 5-1 in duel for $5000.
    [DUEL] BAT has defeated Johnie <ER> 5-4 in duel for $6000.

[DUEL] R4g3Joe has defeated Bat 5-2 in duel for $2000.
    [DUEL] Bat has defeated R4g3Joe 5-2 in duel for $12000.
    TW-Pub1> You have defeated BLAZTRMAZTR 5-4 in duel for $1000.

Ouch!

I think I messed up my meniscus in my knee sometime in the last month myself. Haven't gone to the doctor yet, but nor have I had swelling even half as bad as that!!! Hope all goes well from here on out.
    Fuck it.

Comment

Aw why didnt u wait another day?
      Major Crisis

Comment

In what way is that interesting to us?
        Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
        Goddess> Keith
        Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

is this guy still banned? good way to pass the time
          7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

moved to general discussion

pro tip: get a tan :sunny:
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

wow where can i subscribe to your newsletter???
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

holy fuck that sun smiley is the greatest thing ever
                :sunny:
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

how the hell did your knee get infected though?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                    moved to general discussion

pro tip: get a tan :sunny:
                    Its winter foig, atleast in Australia, + it's under my shorts line
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                      how the hell did your knee get infected though?
                      It was been getting big a few times, either banging it on a door, but mainly running and falling on it or getting hit from lacrosse training, so Im in bed for a few weeks, Now im fkn banned cuz lizard fuel doesn't know the rules.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool story brah
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

you live in australia of all places and you're that pale?

what happened to getting out

you know out in the outback

with all the joeys
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                            you live in australia of all places and you're that pale?

what happened to getting out

you know out in the outback

with all the joeys
                            What part of It's winter do you not understand u big foighttp://twd.trenchwars.net/profile/36833/gallery
                            sigpic

Comment

you're right he's clearly the one with trouble following rules
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                              X