No announcement yet.

Twitter, brand marketing Social Media.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter, brand marketing Social Media.

So is Twitter at the forefront of this topic?

If so, what is the best way to attract followers?

Following people in your field, Re tweeting them?

Anyways.

Newb here, add me /pvalexander
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

what the fuck kind of thread is this
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

think apt is a spambot

Comment

apt is a latin lover
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

out of the forums i posted this in, this is the only forum where no one had anything intelligent to say. disappointed in trench wars nerd community.
          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

The horror
            (Children)>hunted for life
            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

you would have had more luck with comments had you not added your name

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post
                out of the forums i posted this in, this is the only forum where no one had anything intelligent to say. disappointed in trench wars nerd community.
                I think it helps if people knew what you were talking about. That was just random shit out of nowhere. Ilya had it right "what the fuck kind of thread is this"

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

i'll be hosting a seminar on making good threads and being good on the internet september 8th if you're interested
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

not a webinar

one of the worst fucking words

Comment

Working...
                    X