itt chateau jerome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• itt chateau jerome

hey guys do you like my castle? i am still building it...

does it look familiar?

let me get another view of it

o ya
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

u should use netherrack for the red bits
    for extra proness
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

hey roxxxcat buddy, hows distension zone doing?

Comment

is that minecraft?

Comment

minecraft subspace mod

http://www.subspace.co/topic/25939-m...-subspace-mod/

jab being his usual self

Comment

oh thats pro

Comment

nice... haven't played MC in a while, what is this SuperPowers shit?
              Fuck it.

Comment

where do you keep the bodies
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                  where do you keep the bodies
                  haha that area used to be a small depression and aura leveled it out by simply laying dirt over the whole area, so under the base there's a large cavern of the old earth and zombies spawned down there until i went down there and killed them all

vaped: its a multiplayer server that Aura runs, he has plugins and shit
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

You have to hold a feather to fly? As 1/64th indian that offends me.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

kthx, as 1/10th comedian that attempt at humor offends me.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

How do you make an alternate world and can do whatever you want and you choose to still be a nerd
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

DAMMIT JEROME. STOP LETTING EVERYONE KNOW I AM A NERD. FUCKING BANNING YOU FROM MY MC SERVER.
                          Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

sup logan

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              You have to hold a feather to fly? As 1/64th indian that offends me.
                              reminders me of legends of zelda: link's awakening for the original gameboy. you had to have roc's feather in your inventory in order to jump over pits and what have you.

what an awesome game. gonna have to break it out and play through it again.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X