thread where i tell you what i know about you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks jason. the first 3 were it.

i was about to restart my twitter account so i could have a place to talk about my intern

this thread is pretty much done, though. see you guys in the next thread!
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• rievrside lost some street credits but he has none so it didn't bother him at all

gran had 54 street credits and cashed them all in, hope it was worth it man cuz now you are back at NOTHING

do not fuck with ilyaz people will riot for him

Comment

• fuck this fourmz you all can suck each others dicks im done
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• y ilya nig me
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• this is just like when silver from 90210 went bipolar

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

• this is the only thread where i'm leaving the hank hill spam. all other traces are being removed.

unfortunately, gran has flipped his lid and left me with no choice but to ban him. :\
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• think i got all the spam. if you stumble upon anymore hank hill, please let me know either here or via pm. thanks.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                      Pandagirl: tw's resident girl, sloppy drunk, bad at men, probably a freak in bed
                      I GOT MY HOOKUP BUDDY BACK SO C) IS NEGATED

Oddly enough the reason he was mad at me has to do with parts b) and d) above
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• now i gotta boner

Comment

• Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido
                          I lol'd inappropriately loud. Neighbors are now wondering if I am a mad scientist (I am).
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• i think gran is just jealous of ilyaz* cuz he gets all the women (aka pandagirl). remember the thread he was hittin on panda right in front of ilyaz? lol

uh oh, dramawars
                            Last edited by Xog; 08-18-2011, 10:58 PM. Reason: idk why i said jerome

Comment

• Why and when did this thread get serious, im really fucking confused?
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• this thread sucked until page 6
                                7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

Working...
                                X