thread where i tell you what i know about you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is page 3

i can't wait to see what page 6 is all about!!
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• its page 7 for me

Comment

• holy shit? come back and gran went nuclear..............

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• ya'll are confusing me with these different page counts. everyone is using different settings for 'posts per page' or what?

kthx: it got serious went gran lost his marbles. he edited out all of ilya's original posts in this thread. then he started spamming pics of hank hill in this thread and a shitload of other threads. to wrap it all up, he started spamming with new threads. i honestly have no fucking clue what set him off, but it was all really bizarre and way out of character. i had to ban him to put an end to all of it.

i mean i've done some silly shit and spammed before but that was for the FREE ILYAZ campaign, which was at least some sort of a cause in a way. this was just totally unprovoked. unless you wanna call ilya calling him an arab provocation, but sweet jesus (or allah as it were) i thought gran had thicker skin than that.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
            think i got all the spam. if you stumble upon anymore hank hill, please let me know either here or via pm. thanks.
            you missed one

Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Whoa whoa whoa Jason calm down, I know ever since I called your bluff you were intimidated by my forum words but I am just asking when this shit got serious.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• bobby looks like a man-dog wearing socks on his hind feet

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• uhhh... i'm cool as a cucumber. you asked when it got serious so i explained. thought you missed what went down and were wanting the skinny, that's all.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Anyone who says they are cool as a cucumber definitely isn't as a cool as a cucumber.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• edit: nvm

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          Anyone who says they are cool as a cucumber definitely isn't as a cool as a cucumber.
                          cool as a glass dildo straight out the freezer
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Let me guess what happened. Gran also edited ilya's post to make my description say who?... right?

right?

right?

Comment

• Aw I missed all the fun again. And fuck you ilya for leaving me off of every list. I'll forgive you if you show me some pnus u coward

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
                                ya'll are confusing me with these different page counts. everyone is using different settings for 'posts per page' or what?
                                default is 20perpage vets use 40perpage
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X