Student Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student Exchange

Going to apply for a student exchange program and was wondering if anyone who knows anything about the following schools could give me some ideas on where to apply to:

Bloomsburg University
    Finlandia University
    Minnesota State University, Mankato
    Murray State University
    Towson University
    Hamline University
    Pittsburg State University
    Northern Michigan University
    University of San Francisco

All comments are welcome
    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

whats more important to u, academics or da location
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Don't go to Finlandia. That was the first school to try and recruit me for soccer but the location has to be the most God awful location I've ever seen
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Where is this Finlandia located..hihi
        (Children)>hunted for life
        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Bloomsburg is a Liberal Arts state school in PA. Most people graduate and become teachers, or at least all the people I know from the pastthat attended there. U of SF is a good school, as well as a cool place for a college. Never had known there was a Pittsburg State? Guess that comes from living on the East side of the State?
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Finlandia is way north Michigan, right on the canadian border pretty much. tiny fucking school, ton of finns though
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I'd go for U of SF purely for the location.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

all of those are terrible wtf
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

come to Brasil

some kid 10 year old shot the teacher here those days.

pretty cool place to fight at school with gangs and stuff
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

besides U San Fran. most boring schools ever. i've only heard of Towson with a decent lacrosse program. Rest are just horrendous.

Wait wasn't Murray State in the NCAA tournament a few years back?
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      Finlandia is way north Michigan, right on the canadian border pretty much. tiny fucking school, ton of finns though
                      ???? lmao its out on a point into lake superior, Finlandia is garbage yes. U of Northern Michigan is nice tho and the MI U.P. is beautiful

Comment

but id have to say UofSF cuz they got that DANK bud son

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                          but id have to say UofSF cuz they got that DANK bud son
                          Money clearly picked his higher education institution based on the "quality" of drugs.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

If you want to visit places up and down the east coast, Towson is a pretty decent location right near Baltimore. You're only a couple hours away from Philadelphia, New York, DC, or even Boston if you wanted to drive a little more
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                            X