My first iPhone app hits App store today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first iPhone app hits App store today

My first iPhone app has been released into the app store.

If you have an iPhone, please show support by downloading it (it is free). Much appreciate if you could also hit the advertisements a couple of times and rate my game favourably.

The name of my app is called "Wonder Lady" and it is released under the company name ("yiz pty ltd"). It is, after all, my first app, so don't laugh for its simple theme and it not looking too professional.

I would much appreciate if you could let all the people you know know about the game and get them to play it too.

Feedbacks are much appreciated!

visit www.telkitty.com for screenshots.

many thanks

-tel
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

oh god it has a blog
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Heh heh, yeah ... needs to change it, but am too lazy @ moment.

Please play the game and tell me how my busty wonder lady blows :O
      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I'll download it. If it's spammed with Ads though, I'll insta-delete it :P

Comment

The ad is only on the main screen. It is otherwise ads free. ^_^
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I was going to ask if goddess was you're muse but instead I decided to say that I couldn't make my own fucking app so im sure its better than anything I will ever make for the iphone.

+1.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Kudos for the programming and time put into it.

Comment

How long did it take you to make?

Comment

tits or gtfo

hope bioture reads my post
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

droid
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      I was going to ask if goddess was you're muse but instead I decided to say that I couldn't make my own fucking app so im sure its better than anything I will ever make for the iphone.

+1.
                      Wait until the next version comes out in which your lovely wonder woman spears flying pigs (or bacon burgers) :laugh:
                      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by Joey View Post
                        Kudos for the programming and time put into it.
                        Thank you!

Originally posted by Cojafoji View Post
                        How long did it take you to make?
                        1 month for learning objective C, cocoa, getting familiar with xcode and mac in general (wasn't a mac person to start with) and 2 months for developing it (it's my first app after all) >_<

Took me a bit longer than 3 month altogether because I was distracted by a few other things.
                        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

your iphone app killed steve

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                          X