X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting view on life

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3977/lifeds.jpg

some of you might have heard it before.

It started out pretty standard but ended pretty good. I'd really hate to be you though ;')
    (Children)>hunted for life
    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

I'd hate to be me too.

Comment

that's heavy maan
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i like the part where he says "whoa"
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Besides, ilya is way too insightful to be me

Comment

awesome
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Actually I've sort of thought of this before too in my own way of making sense of the world. Well not exactly but the general idea. Interesting someone else thought the same thing and actually wrote it down. HMM!
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

*applause*

Comment

so if I'm everyone and every time I die I go into nothingness to speak with "god" then won't I just be chatting with this guy all the time about this whole scenario and after every death he'll just have to explain it all again from the beginning because I won't remember it?

I hope I never make it to where I get to take his job
                    sigpic
                    What is even the elblow?

Comment

We have to make it, desire :P But yeah

Also i thought up a flaw, if there is no time, how can he not have been everybody already.

Comment

Should there not be an easier way to create a full grown soul?

Comment

haha youre all virgins!!!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Desire View Post
                            so if I'm everyone and every time I die I go into nothingness to speak with "god" then won't I just be chatting with this guy all the time about this whole scenario and after every death he'll just have to explain it all again from the beginning because I won't remember it?

I hope I never make it to where I get to take his job
                            he has a clone of himself ready to do this, we about to create our own religion here?
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
                              Should there not be an easier way to create a full grown soul?
                              but then God would be bored

Comment

Working...
                              X