You people make me sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breaking news there are shitty people on the internet

ignore all 500 of his names or stop reading chat and fly your spaceship around in peace
    Last edited by Ilya; 11-02-2011, 07:41 PM.
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• no ilya, he rly needs to be netbanned

Comment

• that's really shitty man, internet anonymity unfortunately provides a platform for that kind of behavior.

my condolences to friends of the person who died.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

• Why should Bat be banned again just because this guy refuses to keep him on ?ignore ?

Like I said Rage, I would've banned him yesterday if he had evaded ignores but you didn't even ?ignore him.

If we banned every guy who insulted someone then we would have no players left in the zone, also you should talk to me with respect next time I try and help you out, instead of whining and spamming ?help just because 'Bat' was in the same arena as you.

Comment

• mobey is defending his friend bat.

pretty soon mobey will be petitioning to get bat on forums again.

edit: you will probably deny it, but we all know it.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Yeah Mobey you just receivers a -1 forever on these forums from anyone who isn't a dipshit.

A -1 at life, not a dislike.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• a brit defending a convict aussie haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Supreme View Post
                  oranje is a whole different ballgame then mage+. mage+ is in a league of douchebaggery and general loser-dome if his own. Either the kid wasnt brought up right and lacks any form of empathy or was dropped on the head rather hard.
                  +1

oranje isnt bad at all tbh, but mage is on a whole another level of faggotry and retardation
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• bat
                    oranje
                    draft

are all permabanned from the forums

i, personally, can't do anything about them in-game because that's a whole other (utterly fubar'd) ballgame
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• He's being well handled in game as well. Take my word for it.
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
                        bat
                        oranje
                        draft

are all permabanned from the forums

i, personally, can't do anything about them in-game because that's a whole other (utterly fubar'd) ballgame
                        what did oranje do
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• Yeh wtf.
                          Free oranje you fucking power tripping nazi.
                          sigpic

Comment

• ask ilya. he banned draft and oranje.

you fucking uninformed idiot.

there's more to oranje than what's been seen publicly and i'm perfectly fine with keeping it that way. suffice it to say, he took his behavior too far on too many occasions and it began to border on disturbing.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• pretty sure Ilya has an agenda to ban everyone and turn this forum into his personal blog.
                              sigpic

Comment

• i absolutely can't argue with that and even chuckled a bit.
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X