No announcement yet.

post pics you took with your camera phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the mark on your knuckle from where you hit him after he gave it to you?

also: is that really all that $5000 gets you? what the fuck do wedding rings cost then?
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

No, it's from krav maga, but I'll pretend it's from hitting him.

It's an overpriced piece of shit since it's from Tiffany's. I'm sending it back to him.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        what the fuck do wedding rings cost then?
        the sacrificing of your social life and a vasectomy.

+$5000

Comment

send it to me pandagirl that'll teach him
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
            It's an overpriced piece of shit since it's from Tiffany's. I'm sending it back to him.
            You're an actuary, do the math on that one. His $5000 MSRP piece-of-shit ring is now your $2500 flip-it-quick ring.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I doubt anything with pink gemstones is worth $5k (if they were pink diamonds it would be worth $50k). He probably lied... Which would be typical of someone who divulges how much they spent on a gift.
              sigpic

Comment

happy birthday pandagirl, go sell that piece of shit, get wasted, take photos and then post them here with little stories that describe what happened

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                  I doubt anything with pink gemstones is worth $5k (if they were pink diamonds it would be worth $50k). He probably lied... Which would be typical of someone who divulges how much they spent on a gift.
                  Nah, it's from Tiffany's which is overpriced because you're paying for the box is comes in. He didn't tell me how much he spent, I looked it up to gauge his craziness.

Originally posted by Mobey
                  happy birthday pandagirl, go sell that piece of shit, get wasted, take photos and then post them here with little stories that describe what happened
                  Hahaha thanks, and I would, but I don't want to face his wrath. I haven't told him I'm sending it back to him yet. This morning he called at like 7am because he couldn't find me on gchat and thought I blocked him and he left me an angry rant about how he could spend that much on me and I won't even pick up the phone and how I blocked him from my emails and I'm blocking him from my life after he bought that for me yadda yadda yadda. It reinforced that fact that I definitely can't keep it in any way, shape, or form because he's freaking crazy and will probably hurt me. It took < 12 hours for him to go from "I'm buying this for you with no strings attached" to "You didn't pick up my phone call after I sent you an expensive present?!"
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Seriously go make a blog, I really doubt anyone gives a shit about this here. You are like a trailer trash dating an asian version of Keeping up with the Kardashians or something.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I mean seriously, I purposefully avoid all those fucking retarded TV shows and Entertainment updates because I really don't give a shit about fucking retarded drama, and you bring it here instead. You are a fucking joke, you are fucking retarded, shut the fuck up about shit that nobody cares about.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Pandagirl, I am entertained.
                          Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

who is pandagirl again

Comment

hey guys lets post some pics you took with your camera phone
                              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I'm entertained too. I'll take pictures at work tonight and post them tomorrow though
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X