No announcement yet.

skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I was walking randomly towards some mission far away and suddenly this dragon shows up, I wasnt that high level and my buddy was kind of worthless at that time im like "oh fuck" but then this giant shows up and kicks his ass while I shoot the dragon. I thanked the giant by shooting some arrows in him too.
    (Children)>hunted for life
    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

ROFL, remember how mad Minax got when I lamed his skill? He tried so hard to balance it out
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Berserk >> Dragons.

When they finally get around to landing...
        TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
        WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
        CURL MAX: An entire ham
        SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
        DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
        WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
        BODYFAT:97%
        TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

There are some serious showstopper glitches in the main storyline, at least in the PC version that made it impossible to not use the command prompt to "cheat" out of them. Overall, it's still a great game. There is simply a whole bunch of stuff to do, from joining factions to finding Shouts. My roommate has it on xbox, and I say that if you have a PC that can handle it on high settings, definitely get the PC version. Visual quality is drastically better.
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

You mean when the door wont open with the old man? I got a patch for that if you need it

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
              You mean when the door wont open with the old man? I got a patch for that if you need it
              i havent seen or played or really read anything about skyrim except this one article like 3 weeks ago, yet i come to this thread hoping to catch random posts that, out of context, just seem really dirty and kinda sexy
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Today I was playing skyrim and a mammoth was just in the air. so i shot it. then a giant didn't find it funny.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

then this one time there was a butterfly and I was like "OMG I CAN CATCH BUTTERFLIES" then I grabbed it and it said "2 Butterfly Wings Added"
                  and I was like
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...195904653.html
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Dovahkiin, level 1 human, specializing in the breastfeeding perk.

Comment

The controls are ok on the pc, yet the game itself is AWESOME. It starts with a bang (vs. the dragon) and never let's go. There's so much to do, so much to explore, so much to kill...it's just WOW. Been playing it for the past 2 weeks and I'm still thrilled when I see something new. The graphics are gorgeous, the gameplay is flawless, the bosses surprise me time and again and the menus...u get used to it after a while. As Ginx TV said in their review: it's one of the best (if not the best) RPG ever made. Agreed!
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

wait what, bosses? where?

dragons are ez though which is a pity

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                            Dovahkiin, level 1 human, specializing in the breastfeeding perk.
                            wtf money you can't change your avatar

been seeing that chick with the pot leaves on her tits for so long, anything else just feels wrong
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
                              wait what, bosses? where?

dragons are ez though which is a pity
                              dragons need to be buffed. even the frost dragons are easy (except they hit hard as fuck, if they land that frost breath shit) and prove close to no challenge.

maybe mages are just op, though. and crafting dragon armor is epic but my enchants suck hard. =( must find an item with enchanting boost and smithing boost and start making pro crafting armor. carebear mode, craft 2 win.

Comment

Yeap and yeah, I pretty much cant be killed unless mages are involved which fuck me up in 2 seconds if im not careful. (i.e. dodge)

My werewolve heavy armor conjurer archer owns though, I even have a little doggy helping me out and my werewolve brother of course. Killed of two other comrads before, haha, oops.

Comment

Working...
                                X