Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3rd iPhone app from Telkitty Digital (aka shameless self promotion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck Iphone

got me a SIII
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
      Fuck Iphone

got me a SIII
      LOL I am doing those apps on all phones: iphone, android & window. So yes, theoretically SIII (which is Android) should be covered.
      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

My 6th's app is coming along rather slowly, although it's Christmas & new year and fair amount of time was spent with family and friends. On top of that I am in 3 professional entrepreneur/startup networks and a couple of informal ones. I do not turn up for all the events, I do pop in every now and then because I need to shape myself into a people's person (apparently that's essential for a successful entrepreneur).

That's some how not easy since I am almost on the other extreme of the spectrum being a elite troll and talented annoying person - it comes natural within. I only have to speak the truth, at the right time, and I see people fall into pieces ... and hating me. :thinking:
        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Hey Telcat, want to add me on one of your messengers ? Who else would add me, male or female ?

Comment

boobies or no download
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
              Hey Telcat, want to add me on one of your messengers ? Who else would add me, male or female ?
              You can add me on Skype, handle telkitty. Although I am not on most of the times.
              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

One day I am going to form a company, we are going to help people erasing their information from the internet for a small fee of a couple of hundred dollars onwards.

After our cleansing, that person will virtually disappear from the internet, only ghost of some no existing cache will appear every now and then.

One day ...
                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

haha first order of business: getting to that picture of your tits thats saved on my harddrive

i'll open the bidding at 200
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                    haha first order of business: getting to that picture of your tits thats saved on my harddrive

i'll open the bidding at 200

If I was a real b!tch, I would copy right all my pictures, then send out my lawyer to knock on your door for illegally possessing copy righted material. :deal2:

Conclusion: I am not a b!tch :jester:

P.S. Erase someone's footprint on the internet would be like doing pest control - you start with a major clean up, but also keep up with period check up for newly 'hatched' ones.
                    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

you could make an app where it shows a picture of you, then swipe left or right for a pic of your boobs. Then you could offer an expansion pack where offering pandagirl's boobs as well as others. I would do some dynamic selling to, since some people would obviously pay more for the app than others. For example, Tone might pay $200 for such an app whereas I might be willing to throw 50 cents your way
                      1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                      3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                      3:Best> see it coming
                      3:Best> sad

Comment

the girls of spaceships calendar: the boobs edition.

no i dont think this will go over all that well.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

You are trashy & Immature.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                            You are trashy & Immature.
                            You're just jealous because I live inside the earth and you don't
                            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                            3:Best> see it coming
                            3:Best> sad

Comment

Your idea is even worse than making an app with which you can use to find the cheapest drug dealers & hookers around you. When you get enough users, just sell it to the police imp::smiley2::bobby:

Way to make enemies and live dangerously :rolleyes3:
                              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Working...
                              X