Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

forums sucking lately, here's a funny link.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowing how viop speak continues to exist, how is this not real?
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I don't see how it's farfetched to believe this is real. There are enough retarded people in the world for this to actually exist. Just take a look at the people from jersey...

Comment

i don;t doubt people like this exist, but i just get a fishy smell from the form of all the texts. they all have crazy guy say something crazy, overly rationa, honest, normal person say something too fucking perfectly normal to say, then over top crazy guy with punch line. it seems like a skit involving the weakling actor from superbad michael cera playing the overly nice and honest guy and jonah hill playing the over the top asshole. not saying it isnt a funny skit, but a skit it is i say.

Comment

I never said it was real. I'm just saying that if it is fake then it doesn't make it any less funny. fiction is fiction, the medium does not matter.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

If it doesn't matter if it is real or not then why does it say on the front page "THIS BLOG IS 100% REAL?"

Comment

just like reality tv, I suppose, the enjoyment partially comes from the thought that "this is real." The site makes me laugh, regardless whether Bennett is a real person or the same guy. the character of Bennett is hilarious.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
              X