No announcement yet.

does anybody actually like their job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm about to just disable the whole damn system. the add-on was hacked together from the start. it's missing some pretty basic features and the db tends to hiccup too often causing entries to get lost and, for some inexplicable reason, ilya's posts are un-dislikeable. no idea how that's even possible.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

nevermind, i figured it out. such an easily overlooked (and stupid) issue, my bad. i'm not taking the time to go back and fix all of ilya's posts, but from now on, they'll be dislikeable.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

that's cause ilya hacked the god damn system

been saying this for months, no one wants to listen to me!!!
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

it was actually a permissions glitch.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Is there a way you can make a best of thread where the posts that received the most likes and the threads with the most liked posts are put?

Also, same thing for most disliked?

Best of the latter half of 2011.
            Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
              you start a tumblr for me and i'll give you 10%
              imma start daily postin some of ur work n link to ur site
              LA

Comment

i hate my job, so i wouldn't know what that would feel like. i guess i could only be happy with a job that i felt was actually benefiting humanity in a positive way

right now i dont even feel like a cog in the machine of society but rather a bit of used grease occasionally reapplied to keep the thing going a bit longer before it's imminent demise

i'm an EA customer service agent or some bullshit title ... out-sourced of course to save money. So now i hate EA and a special level of hatred for the customers that threaten me that they will never buy an EA game again. I cant say it on the phone but these customers generally have a good point, they are getting shafted, but telling me they aren't going to buy EA games when they clearly are and expecting me to give a shit is a waste of energy.

on another note i'm note i'm not full of hate but i''m capable of great love
                i love these http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Produ.../?id=268553332

everyone should try them
                In my world,
                I am King

sigpic

Comment

I used to guide cats but google maps replaced me fuck google maps
                  (Children)>hunted for life
                  (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                  :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

for you trader joe lovers.
                    Last edited by paradise!; 02-05-2012, 10:36 PM.
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

I like the work that I do, but I think I would like it more if I didn't have to do so much of it
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Then I could spend all day with my spaceship pals
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

and ilyaz could do my taxes
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
                            imma start daily postin some of ur work n link to ur site
                            dayum. Now I have to be bff's with necro even though I disagree with the majority of your posts.

although, aside from a few feuds, I think that the hostility displayed in the forums often reminds me of family disputes. You may disagree, but you're bound by something much stronger than a casual dislike.

thats all from intoxicated scurvy (fuck i gotta stop frequenting interweb communities while under the influence)

Comment

d1s i think we should do another power hour sometime

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

all i have to do at work is tend a measly flock of 30 or so computers in a library, wedmaster, and fiddle with ils and reporting software all day.

when i'm not doing that i read news, or explore some new oss project.

pretty much the greatest job in the universe.

Comment

Working...
                                X