No announcement yet.

x2 q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that I think about it..I don't remember Magneto having anything to do with the sentinels.

I was one for the old X-Men cartoons, my brother however read the comics, he's in his early 20s and knows them better than me for having read them. This goes to show, comics are invaluable $$
    Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
      B for me. I read very few X-men comics (like maybe 3) but I watched every episode of that cartoon probably about 8 times.
      same lol, maybe not that many times, probably about 2 or 3

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
        ....Sentinels? I wasn't aware Magneto built them...
        Do you guys remember in X-1, during that one helicopter scene where senator Kelly is being driven by Frog and Mystique back to the Brotherhood hideout? Remember that Mystique was disguised as Senator Kelly's assistant? That person, though I forgot the name, was the creator of the sentinels. I'm not sure if by Mystique shapeshifting to him implies that he is dead, but if he is, the movie is gonna have to change the fact about the creation of sentinels.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

I don't think they're gonna go into Sentinals...then that would mean Apocolypse, which would mean some drastic plot development that's probably just too much for a movie to handle, even one that's based off a comic book.
          Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
          X