• Show
Clear All

Yeah because everybody loves playing the first acts 50x. ^_^
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

Miku19 Clapton
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19 View Post
        Yeah because everybody loves playing the first acts 50x. ^_^
        I've been playing Act 1 of Trenchwars for years, and I am still wondering when I'll get to the act boss...

...or when the game will get good.
        TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
        WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
        CURL MAX: An entire ham
        SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
        DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
        WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
        BODYFAT:97%
        TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

oh man sorry meddi this free game you been playing 6 years not good enough for you well then don't let the door hit your ass on the way out bitch

if you don't like rolling characters then play a game that let's you care bears change your skills at any time I hear dungeon siege is pretty fun

Comment

ITT: I tell you why I liked the D3 open beta, you tell me I should play care bear games.

Haven't seen this much drama since reading the TWL forums 5 mins ago!
            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
            3 league vet

Comment

when i would hover my pointer over a possible skill to read about it i would take my finger off the left mouse button cuz one mis-click and you are back to act 1

Comment

Working...
              X